What religion are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a Roman Catholic with pantheist/deist beliefs. Now I am an atheist without religion or spirituality.

RedFox

kuifje75 said:
Following buddhism right now, should really put myself more into it though.

Cool...I'm a non-practising Buddhism -- used to study both Catholic and Christianity for a while during my high school years...

My father's family are all practising Buddhists (some 'part' time, some full time) If you get the gist. ;)

Hermit, yeah, kinda difficult for you to have deep enough faith to look at "nothingness" and call it, "Thou", eh?

I do believe God but don't believe in going to a 4 corner building to worship... My belief is within me...
Nathan, someone once said " Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore then going to the garage makes you a car."
I'm spiritual but don't follow any one religion. I'm fasinated by Wiccanism and paganism, but I don't like the rules and regulations set down by most religions. I also don't like how many religions condemn people like me...simply b/c we love someone who has the same parts down south. I've read up on Unitarinism and I think they match my belifs to a T.

Tousi said:
Hermit, yeah, kinda difficult for you to have deep enough faith to look at "nothingness" and call it, "Thou", eh?

exactly, like what jesse ventura said, religion is a crutches for weak minds.

Hermit of ozark said:
Many famous philosophers said same thing about that as well.

I was a christian (note: was) but now, well.. I believe in Nature and "Great Spirit", just like Native Americans.. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
Hermit of ozark said:

Reminder:

WildKaTReSS said:
...Please no bashings on others. Thanks!!!!

The original question for this thread is "What religion are you?" There are other established threads for debating religion.

I am freelance Christian and little bits into Wiccan for fun to explore their world. but I totally trust in Jesus the Christ full PERIOD !!!

Raised Catholic in strict Jesuit schools but left the Church over a year ago due to my intolerance of several Roman Catholic theories. I didn't feel it would be right to continue going to the Church if I violently disagree with their theories regarding gay rights, abortion, birth control and annulment. My ex filed for annulment and won the case. DId yo know that 90 percent of all who filed for annulments are men? Go figures..

Now going to an Episcopal Church ...it split from the Catholic Chuch back then so it is much more liberal and open minded. But I cannot take my daughters to a different church or their father will raise hell.

Im full Christian tho I do not believe in church religions. But I do believe in God and Jesus the Christ.

I'm christian and believe in GOD, Jesus, and Holy spirit. The trinity is all the one. :)

Christy

Born-again Christian, used to be Independent Baptist.

Im a Hindu myself....... BUT am not very religiously, even though I do celebrate some festivals with families.

~sharlie~

I grew up practicing Lutheran, Southern Baptist and Catholic faith. Now I'm back to Baptist faith. I consider myself christian without being labelled to a specific faith.

Grew up as a Lutheran until being 'saved/born-again' in 1981...considers myself as a charismatic christian who simply loves God....

I was raised in Christian home and Assembly of God church. Still am a Christian....I believe in accepting Lord Jesus Christ as Savior is the key for us way to heaven. The Bible says that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back