What most liquids do you drink all the time?

TongueOnFire

Rest In Peace Amanda, You Will Be Missed
Reaction score
- iced tea?

- pops ? what kind?

- kool-aid?

- juice? what kind?

- water?

-sparkling water?

-milk?

-other liquids like beer, alcoholic, etc.. blah you name it!

I love drinking alot of kool-aids and iced tea .. i havent care about pops lately ...just once in while!! ;)

TOF

I drink most is water and milk.

I drink grapefruit, apple, orange, berries, pineapple, cherries juices sometimes.

My children are crazy to drink ice tea (peach, apple or lemon ice tea) and milk . They drink them alots... and apple juices, berries juices,sometimes.

I drink coffee, ice tea, herbal tea and sodas. I prefer diet sodas, and like to try different flavors of things. Currently, my "new favorite" is the Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper. I also like Lime Diet Coke, Diet Vanilla Pepsi, Diet Pepsi Twist.

I also like flavored coffees. My favorite flavored coffee is amaretto, but I also like French Vanilla.

I drink Diet Coke, Diet pepsi, and Ice Tea that's about all ;)

I don't drink soft drinks due to the massive amount of sugar in them. It's like a hotspot for health problems if one drink too many tin cans of them. I used to drink soft drinks, but I don't anymore. Even at the movie theatres, I ask for a bottle of juice.

I don't drink diet soft drinks either because of the artificial sweetner.

Oh yeah, tin cans ain't good either. I don't like to drink things out of tin cans. Just a thing I have and I'm sure that it may have some links to health problems that could pop up in the future.

I drink a lot of water along with a good amount of different flavoured juices. I also enjoy green tea, and some other flavours of tea. I also avoid coffee like the plague. I hate coffee with a passion, it has such a bitter taste to it and there's no benefits in drinking it.

I also avoid drinking anything that is made using powdered mixtures.

During in the winter time: Mocha, French Vanilla, Rolo, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Juice, Canada Dry (Ginger Ale), Cooler(whisky)*for events only, and Milk.

During the Spring/Summer: Coffee*In the morning only*,Milk, Canada Dry, Iced Tea, Real Fruit Juices, Ice smashed w/Juices mixture, Yoghurt-ice cream shakes, and *Whisky w/icecrushed mixture for events only.

Fall: Coffee, Canada Dry, Milk, and Juice

Coffee, Pink Spider Fanta,coke,tropical juice's, orange juice. H20 sometimes

I drink coffee and cream, milk, filtered water, and rarely soda. I used to drink lots of soda and kool-aid but now almost totally cut them out. I know I should stop drinking coffee, but can never quit drinking it. At least I don't smoke or have alcoholic issue.

I used to drink diet mountain dew, but I stopped and started drinking water a lot. Whenever I go out or anything, I would drink diet pespi or diet coke.

For me....i drink the bottles of spring water at 24/7 everyday, soy milk with the vitamins in am and V8 for lunch.

Last edited:
Raw milk! It does increases your sex drive up!

Raw milk! :thumb: It does increases your sex drive up!

For those who are Utahans, you can buy it from a small town, Hildale - near St. George, toward Lake Powell.

They are the only Certified Raw Milk in the entire State of Utah! Imagine that? Check out at http://www.finneyfarm.com . When visiting their website, place your hand on the speakers. You'll feel their cow mooing! Cool! :cool:

By the way, each 1 gal bottle costs $3.00.

~DV

DeafVeggie said:
Raw milk! :thumb: It does increases your sex drive up!

For those who are Utahans, you can buy it from a small town, Hildale - near St. George, toward Lake Powell.

They are the only Certified Raw Milk in the entire State of Utah! Imagine that? Check out at http://www.finneyfarm.com . When visiting their website, place your hand on the speakers. You'll feel their cow mooing! Cool! :cool:

By the way, each 1 gal bottle costs $3.00.

~DV

I don't drink from the cow... Soy is from the original bean to drink (part of vegetable)

Moondancer said:
I don't drink from the cow... Soy is from the original bean to drink (part of vegetable)

I don't drink pasteurized milk (i.e. homo, 2%, 1%) either. It just kills all kinds of living food values and leaving you nothing but just taste of calcium liquid, plus added vitamins. :thumbd:

~DV

diet coke, iced tea are the most i drink.... but summer comes i will drink cold water more often as i can. lol

OldNavyGirl said:
diet coke, iced tea are the most i drink.... but summer comes i will drink cold water more often as i can. lol

^5, I also drink water when its very hot and humid outside, When we work outdoors in the summer time there are some states where we do a cook-off show are high 100 degrees where there is no wind. I drink a lot of cold water just to keep myself from being faint/pass-out or keep myself cool. ;)

Back