what makes u most tired?

javapride

Reaction score
what makes me most tired is glumy days, or just plain too much to do and always on the go...

If sleep more than 8 hours then might make me tired.

Cold raining with lot of grey cloud make me sleepy.

I do feel tired alot of times since I start learned I have thryoid disease. But have to cope and start do do with think positive.

I am almost always get tired every day due to my thyroid condition. It is nothing news.

Originally posted by Oddball
I am almost always get tired every day due to my thyroid condition. It is nothing news.

yea Oddball im the same way -- ALWAYS tired :roll: and i have thyroid problems too *smh*

Originally posted by Fly Free
yea Oddball im the same way -- ALWAYS tired :roll: and i have thyroid problems too *smh*

Ofc!! Sighs.. that's life! :ugh:

Being PREGNANT is number one that makes me so tired and weak!! UGH! Just can't wait to have the baby out then I'll be fine! ;)

I would say rain does makes me tired :zzz:... I am serious.. we have a hectic weather this week.. it is so strange.. okay..

Originally posted by ChelEler
Being PREGNANT is number one that makes me so tired and weak!! UGH! Just can't wait to have the baby out then I'll be fine! ;)

:werd:

especially rainy days, thats even worse, more tired! :ugh:

What makes me tired....

Gloomy weather
Under active thyroid
Being pregnant
Over eating
Stress

What tires me the most hmmm.... definitely pregnancy :zzz:

hmm when I go out all day I wud just go :zzz: and wake up next day without eatin :eek: hmm.. and rainy days is worst but ah.. I don't let it bother me like the quotes go don't let rain ruin your parade ;)

Back