What kind of wedding did you have(or are you going to have)?

Wow my god i envy you how much here?

Weddin Hell

Hi
Dont ask me about my weddin. It was total hell esp when at the weddin party I had to watch my new hubby have sex with his friends wife!!! He was very drunk. It messed me up baD Wasnt even married a year!So Sad!

I am getting married on August 23rd this year.
We are going to the J.O.P in the court house.
Just my parents and his parents.
Afterwards we are going to start prparing our new house!!!
small and simple.
My man, his mom wants us to have a big BBQ to celerbrate. But I want it
small.I over heard her talking about getting a moon bounce! So I have a feeling it will not be small.

My wedding were 102 ppl attend and Deaf Church...
Banquet Hall 102 ppl attend and cold/hot buffet dinner. *yummy*
Delcouisly..

Wedding color: Green Sage and Beige beautiful Humble color.. :)
My wedding was dated: Saturday July 7 2001 Bell wedding time: 1pm. BanquetHall:4:30pm. Went so beauty and peachy!

Dated three months. Engaged two months. Married in Navy chapel. My hubby wore his uniform, I wore a simple dress. Chaplain, Best Man, Maid of Honor. Ten guests. Reception at friend's house. Small home-made cake. No honeymoon trip.

Wedding was small and simple. Marriage has been glorious!

For me, somewhere in St. Paul- who knows? I am not sure who will officate my wedding (now I am single, not worry about wedding).. For me, I want to wear white dress, and not sure about bridemaids/groomsmen.. it depend on who I will be enganged to. I want to invite immediate family and close friends, not disant friends.... it prolly be small weddding... dunno where reception will be held at- depends on $$$ most weddinngs are expensive!!!

When I was enganged once- I and my ex fiance was planning on getting married in either 3005 or 2006, and he wanted cheap food like hamburger for reception it is not good wedding reception menu.. I never gone to a reception that serves cheap food. We was planning on using blue and yellow/gold as wedding colors.

My ex wife and I eloped in Gay/Lesbian community chapel in Vegas. No witness except deaf gay preacher and God! :dunno:

Had a very very traditional Roman Catholic wedding ceremony - mass lasted one hour long and everything. About 200 folks came.

But my next wedding will be on an island like Hawaii with just two of us and kids. Nothing fancy ..wedding preparations are tooooooo difficult to go through again!!

my wife and I got married at the most fancy hotel by beach in florida as it is one of most memoriable this will always be precious forever...it had over 100 people there...color was clear blue ocean...and black!

Last edited:
My ex husband and I got married in a church and had a party in my dad's backyard....

When I get marry again, I would like a small wedding somewhere in Hawaii on an island just the two of us and our children! ( That's one of my dreams )

The chapel at the Excalibur Hotel. It was a fast one and the minister had to pull $50 bucks out of my pocket before handing me a champagne bottle, videotape, and certificate and went "NEXT!"

They had a terp too.

Richard

^Angel^ said:
My ex husband and I got married in a church and had a party in my dad's backyard....

When I get marry again, I would like a small wedding somewhere in Hawaii on an island just the two of us and our children! ( That's one of my dreams )

:aw: Who's the lucky guy???

Hmmmmm....*looking around*....ahh...*whistlin'*...*reaches into mah black bag and pulls out a diamond ring...and airfare to Hawaii...*...tune in later for an update.... :mrgreen:

Eh. I already have an offer of somebody who can do a homily speech and another to ordinate us. Both are deaf and friends of ours so it is all good so far! :-D
We don't even have started to imagine what we would like for our wedding. We WON'T elope to Las Vegas. We probably would get married by JOP (due to difficulties of living arragments if I come to NYC with him because of his dorms which are not exactly co-ed) then have a wedding for our family and friends to celebrate.
We just know one thing-- it would be intimate and for our close friends and family alike. We are not enthuastic about having a giant wedding-- we aren't interesting in having the expensive, the fancy wedding.

*Cheap* but with good tastes of being simple and natural. Outdoors for sure.
I am eyeing his mother's backyard. It is full of many flowers and trees (lemon, orange, grapefruit, and they even have grapevines hanging along the fenced wall!) and a gazebo would be established so {bouncing eyebrows}

I doubt I would wear in a white dress. :thumbd: I definitely would wear a pair of sandal or converse. :) The family dog could be our ringbearer. :-D I pitched the idea to my love and he loved the idea.
I just want the wedding to be very thoughtful and full of personal touches.

[EDITED: If we decide to invite ANYBODY that know us-- we probably would have 500 folks lining up. The deaf community in San Diego is too big for us to handle... so we are LIMITING to GOOD AND CLOSE friends which probably would cut it down to less 50 possible people. A lot, i know. 500 ppl are actually friends of friends of OUR friends so that is just a horrible chain of friends to invite..... Don't you hate that chain????]

Last edited:
me and my lovely husband got married in Jamaica. It was one of our best moments we ever had.. It was sooo romantic. I just cant describe.. All I can say is WOW!! Everything was just perfect and gorgeous!! We were married at the beach walking down with barefeet. U picture it! :) We already missed the crystal clear blue water of Jamaica!

Here's my Dream wedding:

The wedding will take place outside on a hill or someplace where there are green grass and there will be an overhead whatchamicallit with white flowers and lace to get marry under.

Will invite family and friends which should be over 200 people 'cause girlfriend need to make my family jealous time, my sister jealous and screw those who haven't been invited jealous time.

The dress which will be a Vera Wang Renaissance off the shoulder or straps or corset dress which will show off my ample bosom will not be white but either lavander, black, or green.

Will be grand entrance to the music of Nine Inch Nails; the song "La Mer" or "The Mark has been Made".

The reception will be just one big party to the music of Jon Jovi as we eat, drink and be merry.

The End.

I am not interested in having a church wedding but my dream wedding would be at the beach. Just a small wedding ceremony with few closest friends and immediate families. AND, I might have a small Indian wedding ceremony held at my parent's home (if only my "man" and both families "okay" with it).

~sharlie~

Back