What kind of transportation that you prefer to ride to work or school?

Pick one

• Ride on car by alone

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Public Transportation

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Carpool

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Others

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
What kind of transportation that you most prefer to ride to work or school, there's some answer in polls will including car, public transportation, carpool and others.

For me, I prefer car for all way by alone, not interesting in public transportation anymore due comfortable and better privacy.

In my area, there's no public transportation.

I would take the train or express bus to work if it's a direct route, otherwise I have no choice but drive to work.

Since I am not living far too off from work I drive my car. Then again, public transportation to my work would take double the time I need with my car *sigh*.

If I have to go into the city (meaning Paris) I always use public transportation (train) because it is soooo much easier using the metro while inside the city then your car. Paris drivers are nuts :giggle: plus there's a risk of getting your car stolen (if you find a parking spot that is!!!!)

Jamie

I can't drive due to epilsey plus I am not feeling ready. I don't have seizure since April or May.

I don't have subway, Trolley, or any public transportation link from my area to work. They do have community bus but they don't go to where I work plus they're closed at nights.

So what left me just car to drive to work and anywhere. Riding bike to work is too far. I've test ridden my bike on backroad to work but I only got halfway huffing and puffing and plopped to ground sitting up drinking water (I did 8 miles bike ride one way!! out of 18 miles total one trip to work) cuz there are long stretch of road plus what's worst is at Cave area (used to be a cold storage) have steep hills to climb also there are big risks riding on side of road with Semis zooming past by me just foot apart!! :eek2: , They don't have bike path!! so It's dangerous too. Ain't worth it. :shrug:

I remember I used to work for UPS as a loader. I rode bike to and from work everyday (10 miles round trip) and had no problem with it.

I may be transferred to new location due to economic situation so I don't know where I would be. It be VERY nice if I was relocated just few miles from home!!

Catty

I drive most of the time, really. Public trasportion is mostly full whenever I see -- last I used a bus was 4 years ago.

im usually transport of CAT known as Central Arkansas Transportation

sometimes my mom drop me anywhere to store,movies and lots of mores and also work!

I voted public transportation.

I use to take a bus during winter time and ride the bicycle during summer time to work for 4 years. I love it but sadly caserne where I used to work, move out to other caserne. No bus connection to there... :( If I want to take bus connection which mean that I have to get up 5.00 am to get the bus to arrive town and then wait for one hour to get other bus to work... 2 waste hours... so I choose a car because it takes me 20 minutes drive to work.

They will move my work place to other caserne again this year which mean that I will use bicycle to work place everyday which it's only 15 minutes ride.

I voted public transportation.

I use to take a bus during winter time and ride the bicycle during summer time to work for 4 years. I love it but sadly caserne where I used to work, move out to other caserne. No bus connection to there... :( If I want to take bus connection which mean that I have to get up 5.00 am to get the bus to arrive town and then wait for one hour to get other bus to work... 2 waste hours... so I choose a car because it takes me 20 minutes drive to work.

They will move my work place to other caserne again this year which mean that I will use bicycle to work place everyday which it's only 15 minutes ride.

Why are they keep moving around??

I drive to work everyday as there is no public transportation here. I had to hitchhike to work once lol.

I drive to work everyday as there is no public transportation here. I had to hitchhike to work once lol.

lol that's cool. Hitchhiking is illegal in here and NY. :(

i think its illegal here as well. As long I get picked up before cops come along.

I hitchhike at a very last resort. Caught a ride with my friends for a while til my car got fixed up.

i think its illegal here as well. As long I get picked up before cops come along.

I hitchhike at a very last resort. Caught a ride with my friends for a while til my car got fixed up.

ah... I suppose hitchhiking is illegal in USA? :dunno:

Back