What kind of trade jobs can deaf and hard of hearing have?

Darrr

I’m 26 from Connecticut. I have hearing less since I was 2. I do know how to talk and hear by using ci. I do sign language too. I’m here for to ask anyone who have experiences of any trade careers such as plumber, electrician, carpenter, welder... And I want to be deaf plumber or maybe HVAC technician so this is summer, I would take plumbing apprenticeship for 5 years. Do you think I would get a job if I have excellent experiences and safety trained for gas leak, hazards and other dangerous things. But I know the only problem is hearing boss plumber would be afraid of hiring me because I’m deaf....

Tetracyclone

As long as you do good work someone will be glad to have you in their company. It may take some looking about, but you will do well!

A smart boss will understand that he or she can run interference any time you have difficulty communicating with a customer. You will be making money for them, so don't worry.

Yes; as long as you do good work, and are respectful, and likeable, you'll have no problem getting a job in any of those fields. During the course of your learning, you will want to also build up a resume, and get some good references which will help as well.
Good luck!

Secretblend

Don't feel like you can't stand up for yourself. If I feel like someone is talking down to me, I stop it right there cause I've learned that if you let them do that, they'll continue to do so and gets worse as time goes by.

I just go to my supervisor and tell them what is going on and want to be treated with respect like everyone else. Never had a problem with speaking up against them.