What kind of super-power would you want?

I'd like the power to regenerate any part of my body, which would include total healing.

With that, I could live a healthy life as long as I live.

I'd like either flying or teleporting because then I could travel anywhere for a very low cost! :D

I'd like the power to regenerate any part of my body, which would include total healing.

With that, I could live a healthy life as long as I live.

I think that's Wolverines power, and it not only makes him healthy, but practically immortal. Without cell damage, he never ages. :hmm: Nice ability.

i want super-spunk as superpower, lots of spunk and control so i"d be a sexy stud...like Austin Powers says, I dont kiss and tell, I shag and brag... lol

This is tough....did anyone here grow up watching Sabrina the teenage witch? I would love to have all her magical powers. That would be awesome!

But I've always thought being able to fly would be best. As a little girl I use to wish on stars for invisible wings so I could fly away.

Now that I am a mother, I would love to have the power to heal. That way I can mend my little ones boo-boo's....not to mention the broken hearts that come with growing up.

Super-Hearing of course. I would know everything going on in the world, all at the same time. Knowledge is king!

Super-Hearing of course. I would know everything going on in the world, all at the same time. Knowledge is king!

But given enough time, you would know everything! That's why I opted for unlimited regeneration powers. This way you get more for one! With unlimited regeneration, time is no longer a limit, and the only thing you need to do is to keep at something, and it will be achieved. ;)

Teleport. So, I don't need to pay in part of vehicle via gas, insurance...

Teleport. So, I don't need to pay in part of vehicle via gas, insurance...

But what about the radiation poisoning from teleportation? I'm telling you, people, you need regeneration powers! :giggle:

I wish I could have super power to stop the destruction on Earth and human being. This including the disappearance of WMD, weapons and such... reforestation to become greener Earth. Finally...to make peace.

The power to make hair grow. Meet mean people, give them a Snidely Whiplash mustache. Then everyone can recognize whose mean. Liars could grow tails. Girl breaks your heart or busts your balls- BAM, have a little hair on the chest!

Teleporting/gating/apparating- whatever you want to call it. I want to travel from one place to another in an instant. I like gating version best though, because you can take others. Like Cal in Rob Thurmans Nightlife. 1) Free travel anywhere! No hassle! 2) adaptable to fighting techniques for epic skills. After that... Super learning/memory. Imagine knowing every language, how to use any weapon, picking up any skill permanently by learning it once or even watching it. Hmmm... Now I am not sure which I want more. :D
Referring to the movie, Jumper?

The protagonist in that movie can teleport anywhere on his own or with someone/something as long as he's touching it when he teleports.

I think that's Wolverines power, and it not only makes him healthy, but practically immortal. Without cell damage, he never ages. :hmm: Nice ability.
They used him to cure a mutant disease that was affecting other mutants. His body created antibodies to fight the disease and they used those antibodies to cure the other mutants affected by the disease. :)

But what about the radiation poisoning from teleportation? I'm telling you, people, you need regeneration powers! :giggle:
Not every teleportation ability involves radiation. Radiation is usually there when technology is involved. ;)

The power to make hair grow. Meet mean people, give them a Snidely Whiplash mustache. Then everyone can recognize whose mean. Liars could grow tails. Girl breaks your heart or busts your balls- BAM, have a little hair on the chest!
What you need is morphing ability. You can morph your appearance any way you like. Want a beard? You got it! You can even pick how you want your beard to look without having to trim it or style it by hand. ;)

Any of you ever watch Heros? Now, that's a lot of people with abnormal abilities! ;)

Back