What kind of Signs Should We Be Looking For?...

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Many children have been sexually abused by family members, strangers, friends, teachers , principals, surperintendents, and staff leaders and etc....

As many children had put their trust into them....

What kind of Signs should we be looking for in case your child never told anyone or had seek help....

^Angel^ said:
Many children have been sexually abused by family members, strangers, friends, teachers , principals, surperintendents, and staff leaders and etc....

What kind of Signs should we be looking for in case your child never told anyone or had seek help....

Too many lipsticks on his or her forehead

i would think theyre:

• changes in behavior/character
  • not doing well in school
  • bedwetting
  • lashing out in anger for no apparent reason and/or cries constantly
  • goes silent when the child is usually a chatterbox
  • begins to isolate self if the child is usually very outgoing
  • not eating

those are for starters -- there are many various ways to see if a child is under distress

Fly Free said:
i would think theyre:

• bedwetting
  • not eating

those are for starters -- there are many various ways to see if a child is under distress

Perfect examples. Even the child is withdrawn.

yea Oddball -- there are many ways to identify if a child is under distress due to abuse (sexually, mentally/verbally, emotionally, physically)

Or trying too hard to please other people in fear of rejection or being yelled at.

Fly Free said:
i would think theyre:

• bedwetting
  • not eating

Exactly...and there would be other signs that could be recognized...such as not wanting to be 'touched', like being hugged, etc....drawn into a fanatical world through games via Nintendo, Xbox, etc. more than usual....

for in case your child never told anyone or had seek help....

Some children tell their parents/caregivers that they have been abused immediately after the abuse happens; others, however, may not. Some children are too young to understand what has happened and therefore would not think to, or even be able to tell. Other children, for any number of reasons, may hold on to their secret for an indefinite period of time....:(

What kind of Signs should we be looking for

~anger
~rage
~panic
~loss of control.....
~depression
~everything around them seem to fall apart...
~alone being sad...
~nightmares too...

Yes.. The System is not Perfect... Life isn't Perfect either.. We just have to keep an open eye on People Including.. Family Members, Daycare Providers...Schools, Strangers.. etc...Sometimes U feel like People are suppose to help watch ur children to make sure they are safe where they are at when u are not around... But it does not always happen that way.. And It sucks big time...

Yeah, Sort of depends on Children who cannot tell you how much child(s) kept in the dark secret.. Affect their behaviour isn't quite well everyday.. Can be might recoglized child(s) behave isn't proprite or other way.. Have to keep eye on their body langagues and also talk behaviour way..
Espically problem hear child(s) tone voice turns scartisic or else.

Sometimes I felt about my child becoming behavoiur.. and asked come with me mommy and have nice talk.. Giving simple talk.. Likely..
I say.. you know what Mommy did went to the shopping..
Child will say oh really what did you buy something??
I say.. ah.. Foods and have maybe little candy..
Child felt open communcation and staring ready to talk more..
I asked child What you doing at school.. Is that have good time?
Child turned into emotions and become fast sad face.. scartisic say no..
I was asked Why? Is that school bored for you ?
Child say, No..
Kept contuines talk talk very smoothly will become more better talk then will tell you more seriouis..
I did once happend to my child..
I was barging into the school.. and wrote down.. I demand talk to princpial.. blah blah.. They didn't realized how's seriouis.. Pah.. Princpial told my child you're right thing do this.
Why School didn't reported to prinpcial and parent.. I was very angry about this.
btw it's pretty long story..
Least my child is ok!

Fly Free said:
i would think theyre:

• bedwetting
  • not eating

Super Thread, Angel!!! :ily:

Exactly example
add more
nightmare
aggressive

Repeat post, please deleted this one thank you

Last edited:
you all are fanastic to tell there are lots of clues to see there's something not right about the child.

It is best way to take your only child with you to any resturants eg MacDonalds, just TWO of you, or take your only child out for a long car trip, that will help your child to spill the beans to tell you everything, and remember not to give a horror look or evil eyes

Back