What kind of car wud u like to have ??

I wish to have a 2006 BMW M6 Convertible so bad. I am tempted!

I rather get the coupe

more ridgity and less weight FTW

realistically, I want a caterham superlight R300 for only 20,000 pound if self build

still most wanted car ever will be a Koenigsegg CCX

who cares about vehicles.. they are just damn transportations, lol..

I would like a Subaru Impreza WRX...but I hope they make the hybrid version of that car. ;) At least it doesn't emit much smog compared to those 8 cylinder SUVs or the 2 cycle engines.

i dont need to drive a fast car .... my dad already have 2003 SSR truck.... it is brand new and noone use a ssr truck... my dad choices red ssr truck... my mom already have 2005 pt cruiser with rag tops... it look excellent colors body is tan and rag tops is dark brown ...
i loves to drive sarfari with 4x4 (minivan) and it make me real comforable to drive....

my mom already have 2005 pt cruiser with rag tops... it look excellent colors body is tan and rag tops is dark brown ....

My dad has a 2005 PT Cruiser GT, too. It's silver and has lots of options. He recently bought alloy wheels. It looks good...

I want is UFO! :laugh2: Expect alien sells me.... take a part and study and engineering new wingless plane. Perfect for long distance relationship.

i have corolla XRS .. its very fast car. Not many people know about it because whenever they think of corolla, they willsay its grandma's car.

Corolla XRS have the same engine with celica ( i want this car but it doesn't fit my budget).

Back