What kind of car(s) do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is my car ! 2000 NISSAN MAXIMA SE

Attachments

• sal\'s maxina with tints.jpg
    sal\'s maxina with tints.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 186
Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer, it is needed for offroading to rocks for climbing.

my next car would be WRX !

Originally posted by TommyGirl
they are sold or changed? my father in law has 4 or 5 still in shop new one he's driving

They all were sold/traded. :P The number one vehicle I miss the most is the suburban. :tears:

I own 1988 Nissan Sentra it's still running great and save lot of gas.. My goal is buying 2003 Nissan Maxima it's awesome car!

I just got Chevy Calavier 2003! Traded with Chevy Calavier 1994...

Chevy Corvette 2001
Cadillac Escalade 2002
Ford Expo 2000

This is my Lovely babe jetta

Attachments

• dscf1347.jpg
    dscf1347.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 130
'94 buick century....Yes, i know..an old man's car. My next vehicle will be a pick up truck hopefully.

crazylaka said:
2002 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab

i have a 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ, a 1995 Eagle Talon, and a 1987 Toyota 4runner... selling the 4runner though.

here's pic of my car and jeep, and then in the other pic is pic of my 4runner and Iostjeep's jeep :cheers:

Attachments

• chris me.jpg
    chris me.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 20
  • JEEP.jpg
    JEEP.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 18
i have a 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ, a 1995 Eagle Talon, and a 1987 Toyota 4runner... selling the 4runner though.

here's pic of my car and jeep, and then in the other pic is pic of my 4runner and Iostjeep's jeep
cheers.gif

Attachment: chris me.jpg (40375 bytes, 2 views)
Attachment: JEEP.jpg (53434 bytes, 2 views)

WHOA that nice Jeep and Yota...I got a Jeep to Rebuilt it (1980 CJ-6 Jeep
cheers.gif
)BTW i'm Mechanic.. :mrgreen:...I just started about 3 weeks ago and i get my Ls license on this monday! :mrgreen:w00t!Any ways there my jeep :mrgreen:.
(LOOK AT MORE ATTHERE!,Go to page 2 and three.I hope you guys like it ;-}.Thanks.

Attachments

• 415826_1_full.jpg
    415826_1_full.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 415826_2_full.jpg
    415826_2_full.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 415826_3_full.jpg
    415826_3_full.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 19
1BADZ-CJ said:
WHOA that nice Jeep and Yota...I got a Jeep to Rebuilt it (1980 CJ-6 Jeep
cheers.gif
)BTW i'm Mechanic.. :mrgreen:...I just started about 3 weeks ago and i get my Ls license on this monday! :mrgreen:w00t!Any ways there my jeep :mrgreen:.
(LOOK AT MORE ATTHERE!,Go to page 2 and three.I hope you guys like it ;-}.Thanks.

Wow...WTG :thumb: I look forward to seeing it when it's all COMPLETED and rebuilt. ;)

:Oops: BTW, welcome back to AD, hehehe! After a long break and being away from this site. :D

I used to own three different vehicles:
1992 Saturn SL2
1993 Saturn SW2
1995 Suzuki GSF600CC (motorcycle)

I bought a car nearly a week ago and it's 1995 Saturn SL2... I love 5 speed shift manual car... I hate automatic and don't ask me why...

Is there any car family such as Ford family, Saturn family, Pontiac, Chevy family or what... put it down here...

my bro used to own 1992 Saturn SL1 and it was in accident (not his fault) so he purchased 1995 Saturn SL2 few years ago and still using it... My mom used to have 2000 Saturn LS1, now she own 2003 Saturn ION2.. We are the Saturn family but it might falling apart soon lol

<___< I probably have the most crappiest car here-

used to have a 1987 Madza MPV Van... beige one, the popular color until my brother killed the engine....

now I co-own a 2002 Toyota Corrola VE. Basic model, nothing fancy. It is teal with this "special effect" on the sides (two simple lines across the sides, NOTHING WORTH A FUSS) for 7K dollars so I am not complaining about my car now ;)

:twisted: it is *very* good at speeding! :nana: (always speed 60mph on a 30mph ramp... hate those cars who are braking in front of me!)

Anybody here is a cut-in-front demon (unlikely speed demon)? I am. [nods nods] If i see a space in the next lane, i will cut in... WITH SIGNAL ON, OF COURSE. ;) ;)

In the future, I would love to own a two-tones VW bug from 60s/70s and a 4100T (er, i might be wrong with the model number, but basically it is a station-wagon shape) Volkswagen squareback. ;) ;) I fell in love with those oldie VW station wagon recently (i am a VW fan since birth... got a VW hardcore as dad!) it is an AUTOMATIC! and my first sight was this gorgeous maroon/burgaudy good condition with this hawaiian flower on the windows. and I am hooked for those models ever since ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back