What kind of car(s) do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
american steel? when now they are talking electric cars, or fuel cells? nah, it would be american plastics LOL
jk jk but you know im getting at, technology is evolving everything, even Metallurgy is not immune

squares can evolve all they want. their evolution is leaving the steel for the rest of us.

to most people a car is just another appliance, like a fridge. there is no soul or character, perfectly fitting for people these days....

there are even GPS in cars for twits that can't read maps. soon those twits may even need retractable dildos in the seats and the air bag will pull double duty as a inflatable sex doll because it is obvious they can't do anything for themselves...

nah, back then in 1998-2002 while i had this car, i never heard of drifting but yah i liked the idea , and i did a couple this sliding around corners this car was amazingly stable even with back wheel madly spinning (I used to do motocross so powersliding was the order of the day in that, also i done 120kph+ powerslides on the Yamaha IT's on beaches (when no-one is looking if not rego'ed you can get done for it) - loved that.
While drifting was unheard of (to me)back then, i reckon yup this car was an excellent drifter. Althought the shocks on jappa never lasted, so yeah it was about to wear out , requiring new shocks absorbers. I can recall that i can feel it, especially the rebound dampers (or dampers entirely). I dunno anything about you say about positive degree casters, never heard of it tbh.

Cheers

Forget abt the casters. Anyway, I watched the drifting show at the Grand Prix of LB, fall in love with beautiful drifting cars cuz 2 or 3 cars on the track(temporary streets) drifting too close togester without bang. A lot of smokes that cloud over the grandstands as smell burnt rubber smokes, witnessed the people in crowds, were crazy over the drifting cars, better than the IRL's qualify runs. Sadly the drifting show was last abt 25 minutes, not enuff show.

squares can evolve all they want. their evolution is leaving the steel for the rest of us.

to most people a car is just another appliance, like a fridge. there is no soul or character, perfectly fitting for people these days....

there are even GPS in cars for twits that can't read maps. soon those twits may even need retractable dildos in the seats and the air bag will pull double duty as a inflatable sex doll because it is obvious they can't do anything for themselves...

apparently I agree with you too. i prefer cars that i can fix myself, with none or little as possible of those exotic untouchable materials meaning you cant bent it, cant add on , re-shape it to how you want it - fuck conformity.
I also believe twitters is for twits. I d stay right fuck away from those 'toys' to me its the ultimate loss of privacy, and fucking stupid to no end.

Last edited:
You say GPS is for dumber? how come many retired peoples use those?

Maybe you should come to country here I am sure you be lost all days to found that sign for road been switch by punk.

GPS save me 100 times when I notice sign for road was actual switch.

And GPS I have gps it don't tell police how fast because I been go 80 mph did police stop me? Nope.

You say GPS is for dumber?
:ugh: did you really need to ask that?
how come many retired peoples use those?
lazy and senility :P
Maybe you should come to country here I am sure you be lost all days to found that sign for road been switch by punk.
actually I've had that happen a few dozen times, as a Fex Ex driver. have even found unnumbered home on a foggy night without street lights or sign.

GPS save me 100 times when I notice sign for road was actual switch.
:thumb:

And GPS I have gps it don't tell police how fast because I been go 80 mph did police stop me? Nope.
no radar guns do that. yet technologies are advancing and eventually all those gizmos in a vehicle will get a wireless connection to big brother.

LOL yeah it looks like a grocery getters. But not, looks much different. Like a surfer's wagon. I just finished TIG welded on the 4 link brackets on Moser 9 axle housing. Do layout of new Lokar E- brake cables tmw. I dont know if I can fab an aluminum gas tank after E-brake cables. Still have a ton of works to finished by the end of this year. Fucking my hobby works. :roll:
PS 4 doors

go for the Surf Wagon look. :thumb: love that.

and long roof rides are great when you have a growing family. it is a smart choice

:ugh: did you really need to ask that?

no radar guns do that. yet technologies are advancing and eventually all those gizmos in a vehicle will get a wireless connection to big brother.

yup more the reason i am looking forward to 'vintage car club' and better start finding a good mechanic who wont install (by law) those gps, because i get the feeling that when once this is legally required we know it is bugged fo sure and all this fucking bullshit in the media and politics will do a 'good job' to convince people its ok to be under survellience like why try hide the fact you break laws by speeding? its nasty....

so people find out who's a good mechanic,build up a good relationship, so you can talk to them (now or later),bring up a conversatation like 'what about the future possibility... what you think?' and say 'would to just tick off the my car and leave it alone?" id put it in when i sell it, OR put it in but DONT wire the fucking thing, better yet hollow out the box so its looks its there but not functional LOL. See? there's ways to get around this but you have to be resourceful when it comes the time...

cruise at 80 mph for 280 miles but several time slow down when see police or state trooper hide.

Really they never catch me. Been use gps for 1 year and make 50,000 miles 1 year no police stop me.

What about cell phone? They can track cell phone. Did you know that?

Maybe I am lucky.

cruise at 80 mph for 280 miles but several time slow down when see police or state trooper hide.

Really they never catch me. Been use gps for 1 year and make 50,000 miles 1 year no police stop me.

What about cell phone? They can track cell phone. Did you know that?

Maybe I am lucky.

Mostly GPS device is one way communication signal and no way government know where you go.

The mobile (after 2000) use digital signal and they know where are you.

In fact, no one track your mobile for your speed because they dont give the fuck about the speed, only care for emergency, crimes and serial killer.

I got a new car a couple weeks ago, it's a 2000 black Mercury Sable 4 doors. I love that car! ;)

squares can evolve all they want. Their evolution is leaving the steel for the rest of us.

To most people a car is just another appliance, like a fridge. There is no soul or character, perfectly fitting for people these days....

There are even gps in cars for twits that can't read maps. Soon those twits may even need retractable dildos in the seats and the air bag will pull double duty as a inflatable sex doll because it is obvious they can't do anything for themselves...
lol

as c.c.sinned said, "To most people a car is just another appliance, like a fridge. There is no soul or character, perfectly fitting for people these days...." (no i didnt quote),

Yup, I second that, and thats why i want a Ferrari, and ANY FERRARI WILL DO
ok im not really a fan of chev or fords, but each to their own. hell if i can afford a good 928 (but has to be a GTS) i'd probably get it

I have 1996 Dodge Mini Van..... I hate that car!!!

I want X-Terra or Jetta.....

I used to Own 2003 Ford Taurus but my Dad sold it after I left for Alaska.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back