What is your tips for saving money on food, drink, gasonline, etc?

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok ... :hmm: I may take motorcycle class this aug or Sept. so maybe motorcycle with three wheels "Victory"!! I love it!! so probably save gas for me! :dunno2:

coolz.. thanks for a share with us abt that.. good idea for u put here.. :ty:

Love :drool: Jamie Oliver!! You member there too?? I do member his forum since one year and love it! :D

I use bicycle a lot to town to buy something... I would say 3 or 4 times a day at most weekends.

I have to use car for daily travel to work because of bad bus connection to workplace. :( I looking forward to move to other caserne to near my hometown this year then I am able to use bicycle EVERYDAY...

About foods and drink, prepare for week after look at weekly special offer from commerical supermarket's few pages prospekt like this... to prepare for next week.

http://www.webklecks.de/myspace/svenb/kauflandreste.jpg

Der Stadtanzeiger am Sonntag - Hamm, Bönen, Lüdinghausen, Ahlen, Beckum, Soest, Menden - Immer gut informiert !

Der Stadtanzeiger am Sonntag - Hamm, Bönen, Lüdinghausen, Ahlen, Beckum, Soest, Menden - Immer gut informiert !

and also Aldi and Lidl as well.

Simple... buy a bicycle.

Since a typical driver spends about $30 a week in gas, buying a $150 bicycle would reduce the gas use to $15 a week and a couple months will pay off what you paid for on the bicycle. :)

Buy in bulk from warehouse stores. It cut per unit cost amazingly.

Also I mean food. Big boxes of juices and things can be stored at home and it is cheaper in the long run.

Ah I got it.

Yes, me too...

If there is special offer then get big boxes of beers, juices, milk, flour, sugar, cereals, bottles of waters, etc. etc then we can live up to 3 or 4 months. I am able to ride a bicycle to supermarket for buy fresh foods and milk at saturdays - 2 to 3 times a day...

I travel to work daily with a car... Go to supermarket to buy meat or whatever for our dinner after work to cook.

Simple... buy a bicycle.

Since a typical driver spends about $30 a week in gas, buying a $150 bicycle would reduce the gas use to $15 a week and a couple months will pay off what you paid for on the bicycle. :)

It be nicer to use a "horse" heeee :giggle::naughty:

Back