What is your profession?

:laugh2: :laugh2:

You were part of my social experiment! :naughty:

I knew that I would get more responses from men if I say I work as a pole dancer or whatnot in similiar industry than if I say I work as an administrator. This clearly proved that no one wants a brainy gal :lol: I was waiting to see who would be the first guy to take the bait :D

You got :Owned:

:laugh2:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

You were part of my social experiment! :naughty:

I knew that I would get more responses from men if I say I work as a pole dancer or whatnot in similiar industry than if I say I work as an administrator. This clearly proved that no one wants a brainy gal :lol: I was waiting to see who would be the first guy to take the bait :D

You got :Owned:

oh............ :cry: /emo

I work as a pole dancer. At least I get great tips.

U go girl! LOL! I know u were joking.

I am a boring schoolteacher who lives a life as a spinister.

oh............ :cry: /emo

Hehehe that was FUNNY! It gave me a great laugh which I really needed :ty::giggle:

But please do ignore Gummer - yes I know it is misspelled but the name Gummer fits him actually - I am not a 240 lb mud wrestler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

Hehehe that was FUNNY! It gave me a great laugh which I really needed :ty::giggle:

But please do ignore Gummer - yes I know it is misspelled but the name Gummer fits him actually - I am not a 240 lb mud wrestler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

oh.... so cruel..... using my misery for your pleasure... /weeping under my desk

When I grow up, I want to be a car mechanic. Yep, for real. I also want to work as a food critic for a big time newspaper or magazine. And I want to be a director for a theater company (THAT would be my true passion).

For now, I'm stuck as a teacher. Bleh. I'm ready for a career change, I think.

When I grow up, I want to be a car mechanic. Yep, for real. I also want to work as a food critic for a big time newspaper or magazine. And I want to be a director for a theater company (THAT would be my true passion).

For now, I'm stuck as a teacher. Bleh. I'm ready for a career change, I think.

3 more days! :laugh2:

As for me im a recieving dispatcher at a warehouse. My dream job would be a professional poker player or a director. Actually i wanted to be in the military out of high school but my deafness prevents that, so whatever. But thats me.

This is really neat to read about jobs and careers. Vampy, i wished i was better with HR or PR skills. I am completely illiterate with office/computer/software anything like that.
That anthropology career would be so interesting- especially a forensic anthropologist- most intreguing.

I love all you teachers to death and have such a deep respect for educators. Most of the people I 'remember' or had molding influence on me was teachers. Teachers have developed many passions with me- mostly physical and biological sciences, critical thinking/problem solving, even woodworking. In college, I almost wanted to be a hundred different things and would have been one of those 'professional students' if i had the option. :ty: for teachers!

I took some courses in college for a year but never expected to graduate with a degree in CIS [Computer Information System] because I only did it for my father's sake, just keeping him happy for the short time. For now, I'm a technician consultant. Sometimes, I would do some mechanical repairs or tune-ups in computers. I also do custom PCs.

Back