what is your nationality?

serena1986

Reaction score
i am an american and both of my parents are black-american but on my dad side iam mixed with cherokees and blackfoot indians,jewish,black,white and german peoples in me!

2/7ths Native American 11/35ths German 15/92nds Irish 19/105ths Norwegian and 541/9660ths unknown

Those fractions are give or take though

i am an american and both of my parents are black-american but on my dad side iam mixed with cherokees and blackfoot indians,jewish,black,white and german peoples in me!

We may have some relatives in common.:giggle:

My father was Irish and German ancestry. My mother was Jewish and African American ancestry. Gotta love those multiethnic families!

The more multi-ethnic you are, the more holidays that you get to celebrate! :cool2:

I am Australian by nationality. Born in Thailand. Have English and Scottish ancestry.

Wirelessly posted

Actually I am American. Parents were French Canadian so I guess I am an American canuck

Since nationality means the country to which one belongs either by birth or naturalization, that would make me an American.

I have no other nationality because I've been in the USA since my birth.

Since nationality means the country to which one belongs either by birth or naturalization, that would make me an American.

I have no other nationality because I've been in the USA since my birth.

:lol: I remembered this from the last time someone asked this question.

I like that. I'm also American by nationality, Italian, English and Dutch by ethnicity.

Okay - so I am an American with German, English, English/Australian and Cherokee heritage.

Back