What is your most recent game purchase?

Just bought Killzone 2. :D That's my 21 game and counting. :D

I've played the orginal Killzone on the PS2 before...sadly I dont own that anymore and didnt get the chance to beat it either so I thought it was just OKAY.

I just hate it when ppl called that game a "Halo Killer" as it doesnt seem to be any better than Halo to me. :roll:

Dont get me wrong it is a good game in some ways...but maybe it just didnt exactly meet alot of things to a gamer in this one.

Perhas Killzone 2 is alot better so I'll try out the demo whenever I can.

I've tried KillZone 2 demo last night...wow it totally blew my mind away. It was really much better than I thought it be. I am already considering buying this sometime. :)

Some people say that the Call of Duty: World at War is not that great, sometimes I think it is bullshit, I find it a good game while playing multiplaying with other PS3 deaf gamers, no one thinks about online gaming, since they have no internet, fat chance!

Farcry 2 and Resident Evil 5 for ps3 :D

Sleep is for babies, Gamer play all night. :o

I have just brought Broken Sword, Shadow of the Templars - the Director's Cut for my Nintendos DM last Saturday and so far it's a good game. I have played it a few times but it hard to put it down cos I want to keep looking for more clues. Anybody got that game too?

Orange Box - bought it over the weekend on a cheap price for brand new on PS3. Havent started to play it yet. Sleep patterns has taken my toll. :(

I will buy Wii Hotwheels game for my son for Easter gift..its cost like 20 dollars. He will enjoy that. We've bought like 5 games since February! (Jeep, Mario Kart, Super Bros Brawls, Nerf and Cars) :)

I wanted to buy Wiifit but later when money is permit along with cool Wiifit work out etc...:)

My sister purchased MadWorld and Mario Power Tennis (Wii) for me as payments for backyard jobs for her. I playing and like Drone Tactics (DS) so my nephew gave it to me.

I bought DiRT and GRiD for my PC. Now, I'm shopping for a video card before I play the game.

I have just brought Broken Sword, Shadow of the Templars - the Director's Cut for my Nintendos DM last Saturday and so far it's a good game. I have played it a few times but it hard to put it down cos I want to keep looking for more clues. Anybody got that game too?

I was thinking about buying that game. Before I saw your post, I was browsing on nintendo.com for adventure games. I found just few of games that I would consider buying and that is one of them.

Orange Box - bought it over the weekend on a cheap price for brand new on PS3. Havent started to play it yet. Sleep patterns has taken my toll. :(

I like The Orange Box and Team Fortress 2 was very addictive on PS3 then I sold it. Right now I have The Orange Box for my PC but my video card is pretty suck :(

Christer why did you sell the game?

I bought my 10th game, the BUZZ with 4 controllers and BUZZ tv PS3 game. It is good!

Christer why did you sell the game?

I bought my 10th game, the BUZZ with 4 controllers and BUZZ tv PS3 game. It is good!

I sold it and bought CoD4 that time. The Orange Box on PC is better than PS3 because I like and easy to control the mouse and keyboard than PS3 controller is hard for me, you know what I mean.

I sold it and bought CoD4 that time. The Orange Box on PC is better than PS3 because I like and easy to control the mouse and keyboard than PS3 controller is hard for me, you know what I mean.

The PS3 version wasnt as good as the Xbox360/PC version were because it was actually published by EA games instead of a different publisher...so somehow EA fucked up the PS3 version. :roll:

The PS3 version wasnt as good as the Xbox360/PC version were because it was actually published by EA games instead of a different publisher...so somehow EA fucked up the PS3 version. :roll:

How is difference? Christer said he has problem with control on PS3, it's normal for console.

Back