What is your most recent game purchase?

that's what i wanna get, the Orange BOX!, how do you like it?
its sold out at EB, damn
Try Gamestop or Best Buy. :)

According to my friend who works for Gamestop, the Xbox 360 version is better.

I played his when I visited his place. It was actually a lot better and more challenging than I thought.

I first heard about "Portals" through an online flash game called "Flash Portal". Someone actually made a 2D version of the game with 30 levels. I played that and thought it was fun. When I read about the real thing, it got me curious about trying it out. When my friend mentioned it, I was like... "Ooh, I gotta play that!"

There's gonna be a mini sequel to Portal coming to Xbox live.

Just bought Soul Calibur IV for the PS3 afew days ago...definetly one of the best fighting games ever well made this year.

Darth Vader is definetly not an disappointment at all.

I bought Soul Calibur IV for X-Box 360 last week. In my option, it's best fight game I played since Dead or Alive 3. :D

I bought Soul Calibur IV for X-Box 360 last week. In my option, it's best fight game I played since Dead or Alive 3. :D
Who was the secret character in the game?

I heard that they have different secret characters depending on which version you bought.

Football Manager 2008 from Kmart for 30 bucks... bargain!! Originally 60 bucks :D

Metal Gear Solid 4. Greatest game I ever played in my life. Hideo Kojima has truly outdone himself.

Who was the secret character in the game?

I heard that they have different secret characters depending on which version you bought.

The Apperitance (Star Wars : The Force Unleased) is one of those secret characters to be unlocked in SCIV.

Damn, he's hella tough lol. He is on both versions thou.

The Sims 2 Pets (expansion) (but now all my homes turn into flat blue squares that won't load, so I can't play it =/)

The latest game I bought that WORKS is Guild Wars: Eye of the North (expansion).

Bought Starcraft Battle Chest today for $24.95 :D Original RRP $49.95. Sweet find!

Bought Rise of Nations two weeks ago.

Bought Starcraft Battle Chest today for $24.95 :D Original RRP $49.95. Sweet find!

Bought Rise of Nations two weeks ago.

I LOVE Broodwar WAY better than all of Dawn of War (Warhammer 40k) combined imo! My family used to play Broodwar together all the time for many years, then a few months ago switched to Dawn of War. Now I'm bored. I wanna go back to Broodwar, but I'm outnumbered.

Just bought Duke Nukem 3D on Xbox live arcade...still waiting on Duke Nukem : Forever since 2001.

Wii Fit for Mom as Mother's day and birthday gift. Lucky day for me to find last one in stock at Wal-Mart as I search for PC game I want.

Age of Empires III & AOE3: The War Chiefs Expansion Pack for $40 from Dick Smith Electronics.

Bargain find!

Just bought Star Wars : The Force Unleashed for PS3.

One of the best Star Wars games ever made. This game takes place between Episode 3 and 4.

Pure (X360)
Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 (X360)

Bought Crackdown for xbox360 for my fiance, he kept talking about it and how much he wanted it so bad so I got it for him, He was so excited to play it. :hyper:Gonna love him too much always!

I bought The Witcher: Enchanted Edition so I can play more after Im done with Oblivion. I also pre-ordered thrid Castlevania DS and Chrono Trigger DS too.

Back