What is your marital status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyDuke

Reaction score
My martial status is divorced and single. I have been divorced and single for 2 years.

My ex husband and I were boyfriend and girlfriend on and off for 4 years then were engaged for 3 years. Then our marriage lasted 1 year 11 months until we got separated. We were separated for 14 months until divorce became legal. This made our relationship 10 years of combination (including separation).

I will be remarried next year. I'm currently engaged to be married. My fiance was never married before nor has kids. I don't have kids.

My fiance and I have been together for 16 months (1 year and 4 months). Actually, we were boyfriend and girlfriend for a little over 10 months until we got engaged. Then we have been engaged to be married for a little over 5 months. Makes it 16 months combination of our relationship. We will be together for two years by the time we get married.

How about you, ADers?

Last edited:
<--Married with Kids for nearly 7 months

Living the Al Bundy lifestyle!

albundy.jpeg

married but seperated with child. been married for 2 years been together combined for 6 yrs. waiting for divorce is finalized ARAHH LAWYER BILLS:mad2:

<--- have boyfriend for 6 years/6 months and still counting! :)

MOD: This is a repost of the relationship status. The original thread is at this link.

I've closed it and transferred it to Deaf/Hearing Relationships section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back