What is your favourite perfume?

I always keep the same old Chloe but I haven't tried the other kind, yet. Anai's Anai's was my first old perfume since when I was in h.s.

I love Giorgio Armandi and Calvin Klein Obsession

I am very picky about perfumes cuz several of them trigger migraines or my allergies.

That just shows how migraine affects everyone differently. Although I like Obsession, even a slightest whiff of it triggers migraine for me. the only Armani I could smell so far was Diamonds - also rather a fresh type of fragrance.
I can use something like Jadore, Paris Hilton - more fresh, citrusy, fruity. I have to be very careful with Femme or it will give me a headache, too.

Paris Hilton is really nice for summer- fresh and "girly". There is also Heiress but for me- too sweet, way too sweet.

Fuzzy

I always keep the same old Chloe but I haven't tried the other kind, yet. Anai's Anai's was my first old perfume since when I was in h.s.

Oh my goodness I used Anais Anais for years! then it started trigger migraine and I had to stop using it :(

If you like it you may also like Love in Paris by Nina Ricci.

Fuzzy

That just shows how migraine affects everyone differently. Although I like Obsession, even a slightest whiff of it triggers migraine for me. the only Armani I could smell so far was Diamonds - also rather a fresh type of fragrance.
I can use something like Jadore, Paris Hilton - more fresh, citrusy, fruity. I have to be very careful with Femme or it will give me a headache, too.

I like Fendi but I get a headache. Last week I wore it and washed it off because my head hurt too much. :(

Imari
Embrace Dreams
Vanilla Fields
Hakibu
Poison
Chloe
Tomorrow

Last edited:
I love perfume I have, Obession, Givenchy, Dior, Red Door, Passion and lady streton. But I don't wear the much anymore unless I am out to a party or date, But lately as I got older I get headache from perfume. I can only use a little dub.

I'm laffin at everybody got different brands. Nobody can't be same. I don't like a strong perfume cuz I get migraine too easy if it's not for everyday, I only use a special occasion. I like the soft perfume less smell only in once a while.

Someday I'll try that Love in Paris by Nina Ricci. :ty: for ur thoughts :)

im really loves perfumes from Victoria's Secret and Dillards

Miracle from Dillards have oranges not sames Pinks and Victoria's Secret have different perfumes not kinda same one!

Attachments

• cw-086_zi.jpg
    cw-086_zi.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 2
  • V261978.jpg
    V261978.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1
Calvin Klien's Eternity smells very clean and I like Victoria's Secret Divine also.

I like Fendi but I get a headache. Last week I wore it and washed it off because my head hurt too much. :(

me 2! love Fendi, can't use it because it gives me migs!

but it smells so nice !

Fuzzy

My fave:

Hugo Boss Women
Feminine by Dolce and Gabbana
I cannot remember the title of this perfume by it was by Kenzo.

Really? how come? if you don't overdo it, perfume smells so nice on a man (or woman) - my fav for man is Blue Label by Givenchy..

Fuzzy

Yeah they do smell good, but I just don't wear them very much, I usually only wear them if I was at some of special events such like weddings. I have the Cigar, Aspen, Adidas, and I am sure there's more but I can't remember the names lol.. :)

I do have miragines didn't giving me hitting the trigger badly when smell perfume..
I lurv strong perfumes than soft perfumes. If I take soft perfume.. within an hour or so.. no smell perfume on my body.. I hate it.. I'd rather strong perfume kept stay longer at last hours.. I'm loving it..

I use Red Door by Elizabeth Arden..i have for years!
Its the only thing i can use as other perfumes dont
smell good on me, weird. I have tried several at
the counters and they all stink on me, lol!
They smell wonderful on other people but not on me,
strange. So i only wear Red Door, its the only thing
that smell good on me.

I use Red Door by Elizabeth Arden..i have for years!
Its the only thing i can use as other perfumes dont
smell good on me, weird. I have tried several at
the counters and they all stink on me, lol!
They smell wonderful on other people but not on me,
strange. So i only wear Red Door, its the only thing
that smell good on me.

It's not weird- actually the same perfume will smell differently on everyone, and even on you sometimes. it's quite likely Red Door just 'agrees' with you. maybe some other ladies are sorry because they would like to use RD but it doesn't smell good on them. so, enjoy it :)

Fuzzy

Back