What Is Your Favorite Version Of Windows With Current Support?

windows 10 is not bad at all.

I'm about to throw this new $700 POS windows10 out the window !
Bring back XP or 7

I'm about to throw this new $700 POS windows10 out the window !
Bring back XP or 7
I had a hard time with 10 at first, too. It's really different. But over time I've gotten used to it and like it now.

I totally hated it at first, ready to throw my brand new laptop in the trash. But I finally figured it out. (I can beat Windows!)

I was up all night trying to scan documents to send my lender, damn scanner was a hit and miss connecting with laptop, I finally got 10 pages scanned and sent ( from 6pm yesterday to 11am today....) I was pissed and tired today.

I did used friend's laptop which it had latest window 10 (I haven't used window since 2007, XP was my last window I used). It was really weird to use window but I did figured it out in the end when I was helping to set up the new printer for them.

Last edited:
I was up all night trying to scan documents to send my lender, damn scanner was a hit and miss connecting with laptop, I finally got 10 pages scanned and sent ( from 6pm yesterday to 11am today....) I was pissed and tired today.
My all-in-one printer has a USB port so I scan to a USB drive then plug it into my laptop and copy the files to a folder on my laptop.

Sounds like either the printer is too old or the drivers need to be updated for Windows 10.

I like it and have little complaints. If I can get to go to the coding bootcamp I will have to get a mac laptop. (Gofundme campaign is a little stalled right now :/).

Many of them didn't realized that old applications like Windows 7 or 8 version have the ability to run in Windows 10 by using the compatibility setting. Just right click on executable program (.exe) then properties and finally Compatibility tab. As far as printer goes, yeah some may not supported in Windows 10. Even the entire print menu changed in 10. When Apple became widely use I had to replace the printer that allow Apple support. I know that we have to keep up with rapidly changing technologies but there are time where some cannot afford to replace or upgrade it. Hey just like TV...going from SD to HD to UHD and now SUHD and same goes from built in streaming video or Cromecast etc... You know, many of the network provider now using less SD connections (re: RGB or coax) and forcing some to replace TV that have component or HDMI support. Jeesh...how can we keep up with the technologies...?

Back