What is your favorite soap bar?

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
German CD seife
http://www.officio.de/bilder/vollbild/3/314932A1.jpg is our favorite soap... I also use olive oil or lavendar soap as well for bathroom sink only for years until Angel mailed American soaps, shampoo, etc to us last year. We fall in love Lever with Vaseline soap bar which here in Germany doesn't sell like this...

My hubby remind me about Lever with Vaseline soap before I left for USA last July. He remind me again at DreamDeaf's SK3... :giggle: I bought box of Lever with Vaseline soap for go back to Germany last July... mmmmhhhh I would use CD seife, olive oil or lavendar soap when Lever with Vaseline soap running out.

What about you all? What's your favorite soap bar?

*curious question*

Most of your posts at my thread "shower" got me wondering why you all use soap bar instead of cream or oil liquid shower gel for shower?

I don't have favorite soap bar. I used the liquid the most. (mostly with yummie smell)

Your hubby was so funny about reminded you to get more soaps and bring them home! HA HA! At least now he is happy boy! :lol:

My DHB use Dial soap for shower other than that we use liquid soap to wash our hands, sometimes soap bar if we are out of liquid soap. My son is smart! He put soap in the bottle and blow the bubbles. Smart ass kid! :lol:

Good question...I guess their preferences. I prefer liquid, period. I will try find Oil soap one and see how I feel with it. :)

*curious question*

Most of your posts at my thread "shower" got me wondering why you all use soap bar instead of cream or oil liquid shower gel for shower?

I use plain ivory bar soap for my face and zest bar soap for hands and body.. I use regular dial antibacterial liquid for every day hand washing. :)

i have several bath liquid soap for travelling. :)

I don't have a favorite bar soap. I very rarely use bar soap.

I use irish spring bar soap and also natural bar soaps, too. I don't have a favorite bar soap, though.

I use irish spring bar soap and also natural bar soaps, too. I don't have a favorite bar soap, though.

That's classic soap bar, lol...

I use that when I was little boy and smell so fresh.

I use Irish Spring. Olay soaps leave my skin oily, and Lever dries it out. Irish Spring seems to be my happy medium

My favourite soap is Dove cos it make my skin feel soft and nice. Also sometimes I buy sandalwood fragrance soap as it smell very nice.

no bar or liquid soap should be used for face, only special for face cleansers.

soaps are too drying out, even if you don't feel it now your skin will show it years later.
I love bar soaps. Since soap is cosmetic that is used at least once or twice daily on the skin, it's very important to buy a good quality one.
I love Caress, Camay, Goat Milk, and love Body Shop body washes. Ylang Ylang has great smell.

I love Saje lavender soap. I love Crabtree and Evelyn scented soaps... and any good quality, expensive scented soaps.

For hands I am crazy about Shea Butter hand soap by Softsoap. it smells heavenly!

Fuzzy

I use Method because the company does not test on animals, unlike Dove, Ivory, Irish Spring, Dial, Lever . . . all test on animals and have parts of animals in the soap. Does that sound like being "clean" to you? Yuck! It sounds dirty! Oh, I also use Method shaving cream and laundry soap and softener. I feel good that I don't buy products that are tested on animals.

Let's see I rarely use bar soap, but I do have few favorite kinds of soap that I use which are : Caress Cashmere Luxury Silkening Body Wash White Orchid Milk & Warm Vanilla Essence, Softsoap Milk & Honey, Dial White Tea Leaves, Johnson's Body Wash all 4 kinds.

Bar soap makes my skin dry, so I mostly use Body Wash, but I do use dial antibacterical soap for whatever it's needed to be clean like deep cut, rash, or whatever medical reason.

Ivory and Dove soap bars leave your skin nice and smooth. They are not heavy perfumed soap bars.

I tend to use Caress Exotic Oil Infusion Body Wash that has Moroccan or Japanese scent. It is strong but it also smells good.

Once in a while, I would splurge some $$ at Bath and Body Works to get the Moonlight Path or Sweet Pea Body Wash.

I love Caress. The peach one or the purple colored one. They smell so nice and even my husband loves it. LOL, LOL

Back