What is your favorite food?

Ruth.

Reaction score
My favorite food is "mole poblano". It's a Mexican dish originally from the state of Puebla, at the south of the country. :wave:

My favorite food is "mole poblano". It's a Mexican dish originally from the state of Puebla, at the south of the country. :wave:

I never eat anything made out of mole.
baby%2Bmole.jpg

J/K:giggle: I'm going to google that to see what it is.
I like so many kinds of food, but I could live on french bread and butter.

Last edited:
I had to google what's that "mole poblano" is, and have to say that it looked very tasty.
My favorite food is "karjalanpaisti with karjalanpiirakka munavoilla" (karelian roast, and karelian pie with eggbutter) and my favorite drink is milk.

Teppo, the "mole poblano" is really tasty, and I love it. You can add chicken, or just use the sauce and make enchiladas with cheese and mole. yummy!

Mimsy, did you find something about "mole poblano" on Google?

It looks so good, isn't it?

Teppo, the "mole poblano" is really tasty, and I love it. You can add chicken, or just use the sauce and make enchiladas with cheese and mole. yummy!
I did find a mole poblano recipe. Have to try to make it. There are no Mexican restaurants, so I couldn't buy such kind of food, but that recipe looks so interesting, that I have to try to make myself that delicacy.
What you think of that recipe?
Mole Poblano Recipe : : Recipes : Food Network

Crazypaul, This means that we cannot open new treads? Could you explain it to me, please? I am new on this web.
Actually you can do anything you want. However some people already answered the same question in another thread so they may not answer yours again. In other words, some members don't like repeated topics. Simply use a search engine to see if there's a topic you want to talk about, so if it finds none, then open a new thread in one of many categories. Hope you will enjoy this site like I do. Have fun, Ruth.

I did find a mole poblano recipe. Have to try to make it. There are no Mexican restaurants, so I couldn't buy such kind of food, but that recipe looks so interesting, that I have to try to make myself that delicacy.
What you think of that recipe?
Mole Poblano Recipe : : Recipes : Food Network
Teppo, this recipe looks so good and easy. Definitely, I am pretty sure you will do an excellent job.
Some tips: you can add turkey or chicken. Also, you can make enchiladas (fried corn tortilla with cheese inside), and add the sauce of the mole on the top of the enchilada. The result: A delicious dish.

Please, let me know if you like "mole poblano". :)

CrazyPaul, thanks for telling me that because I am new here and I really don't know how it works. But I will do what you have told me.
Thanks again. :)

Restaurant food, but I now am narrowing it down to Mongolian beef in my favorite local restaurant.

Teppo, this recipe looks so good and easy. Definitely, I am pretty sure you will do an excellent job.
Some tips: you can add turkey or chicken. Also, you can make enchiladas (fried corn tortilla with cheese inside), and add the sauce of the mole on the top of the enchilada. The result: A delicious dish.

Please, let me know if you like "mole poblano". :)

Next week I'm going to make that "mole poblano", and tell you how I succeed about it, Or was it tasty. Have to get proper chili of it, or it wouldn't be what it should to be. :shock:

:shock:I can't pick one! I'm a food lover.:giggle: I can't even pick a favorite restaurant. It depends on my mood.

Back