What is Your Favorite Fireworks?

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
I love Roman Candles :)

Someone told me that its a felony to have M80s and M60s in West Virginia :shock:

The illegal ones.... M-80

DAMN loud! I mean it is unreal, LOL Last time I light one is about 5 years ago. The best memories I have with M-80 is light it in small basement! Holy crap!

second favorities, I got bunch of em, "Flashlight" firecrackers

M-60 is just imitation of M-80

M-80 is illegal under federal law not state. These can be found though black market. Not easy to find, got to know who and where to look for.

I wouldn't recommend handling M-80 if you don't know what it is, or how to light them properly. It is DAMN serious one, because one mistake can be easily fatal, or lose one of your limb. This firecracker is not for idiots, and I am serious about it.

I love Roman Candles :)

Someone told me that its a felony to have M80s and M60s in West Virginia :shock:

Oh yea...DHB, me and few others friends did with M-80 in the basement but only 4 men I think were downstairs and rest of us upstairs....Tyler was only a year old! Amazing...can't explain how I felt after it went off!

I like the ones that lights up the night sky. The professional fireworks.

:giggle:

This is my favorite. I took a lucky pic a few years ago.

mwee69.jpg

hehh can't wait

The firework set up is right behind our apartment in the field and after the firework goes off and it looks like its coming right in your face, what a BLAST!!!:laugh2:

M-60 is just imitation of M-80

M-80 is illegal under federal law not state. These can be found though black market. Not easy to find, got to know who and where to look for.

I wouldn't recommend handling M-80 if you don't know what it is, or how to light them properly. It is DAMN serious one, because one mistake can be easily fatal, or lose one of your limb. This firecracker is not for idiots, and I am serious about it.

Oh, okay its federal.

I have seen them use but would never handle one myself. They are bad.

My step-father told me along time ago that he and his friends use to throw them in the water and " shock" the fish so they would float to the top of the water, he said that if they were caught by the Fish and Game Warden it would have been a big fine and jail time, this was in Maryland.

Oh yea...DHB, me and few others friends did with M-80 in the basement but only 4 men I think were downstairs and rest of us upstairs....Tyler was only a year old! Amazing...can't explain how I felt after it went off!

Wow! I know how they feel. It scare the hell out of me. I don't know what it would feel like in the house I never seen that before and I'm not going to try it. :shock:

Yup, this is true, that is how lethal it is. Water will shoot up like fountain from M-80. I never try that part yet. Don't want to throw 8 dollars in water only to get nothing. Even though I know it can denotate in water.

Oh, okay its federal.

I have seen them use but would never handle one myself. They are bad.

My step-father told me along time ago that he and his friends use to throw them in the water and " shock" the fish so they would float to the top of the water, he said that if they were caught by the Fish and Game Warden it would have been a big fine and jail time, this was in Maryland.

If I have chance, I probably would do it again. It is difficult to explain but I must say, champ! It is the sound PLUS the air pressure, wow!

Wow! I know how they feel. It scare the hell out of me. I don't know what it would feel like in the house I never seen that before and I'm not going to try it. :shock:

That's a pretty photo of a heart shaped firework, MoonDrifter. :thumb:

This may be silly but out of all fireworks, I like the sparkled sticks that you hold in your hand and you can wave it around. :)

I also love to use the black cat fireworks (which is illegal in Kentucky - I'd have to go to Indiana or Tennessee to get that) and some of the time, I use it as a prank to put it under one of my family's lawnchair. :giggle:

My favorite is flower, star,rose and heart shapes. I can't wait to watch firework this weekend!

In Ohio is illegal to have fireworks from Freebies. That's suck! Lucky, My state is legal!

i like the ones professionals uses

they did it last saturday near my house at the city fairground i am not far from there, it was amazing.

I like the profession air show fireworks. Moondrift, I love the heart shaped image firework :)
Fireworks are illegal in my city.

Wow in the house? That's crazy.

Back