What is your favorite Disney movies?

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can include animated and live action too.

You may use this link to find movies if you can't remember.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Walt_Disney_Pictures_films

I like most of Disney movies, but Pinocchio is one of my most favorite animated movie and for live action, I like The Rookie.

Also, you could include Marvel, Lucasfilm (Star Wars) and Touchstone.

For Marvel, I like Captain America series and for Lucasfilm, it will be Star Wars.

For The Love of Benji. I loved all the Benji films, The Love Bug and The Shaggy DA. Those were the days when there actually were family friendly television programs.

Laura

^The Apple Dumpling Gang movies were good too. We'd get into those for 6 Pepsi bottle caps. :D

^The Apple Dumpling Gang movies were good too. We'd get into those for 6 Pepsi bottle caps. :D

I remember about this movie aired on Disney Channel during premium era (1983 to 1997).

I used to watch the " Escape from Witch Mountain" I believe it was, a tv series in the 70's about a couple kids.

I remember

Mary Poppins
Honey I shrunk the Kids
Honey I blew up the kid
Hocus Pocus
Freaky Friday (2003)
102 Dalmatians

Most Disney classics Bambi, Sleeping Beauty and The Lady and the Tramp. The Rescuers and many more! :ily:

TV movies - Brink and Johnny Tsunami
Theatrical films - I've never cared much for Disney but I do love Shipwrecked aka Haakon Haakonsen. I remember renting this on VHS as a kid.

TV movies - Brink and Johnny Tsunami
Theatrical films - I've never cared much for Disney but I do love Shipwrecked aka Haakon Haakonsen. I remember renting this on VHS as a kid.
I love Brink and Johnny Tsunami! :thumb:

Lion King

Cinderella

Herbie the love bug ( pic)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back