Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Huawei

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • HTC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
On a wall? What did he/she need one for? Phone charging?
I went off topic, Coffee pot. But, I meant a driving area with no outlet.

Back to the subject, sorta. Anyone else having Sprint network issues the past couple days? Especially communication with someone using the Verizon network? Idk if this is a common issue between these two networks or?

Back to the subject, sorta. Anyone else having Sprint network issues the past couple days? Especially communication with someone using the Verizon network? Idk if this is a common issue between these two networks or?
I have Verizon. I have had no issues on my end. But that's because my phone is so special. :)

I do remember when I used to have t-mobile and there was a major outage for about 10 days. That was awful. No communication with anyone. This was about 10 years ago. We (or at least, I did) got refunds on our monthly bill for that.

I do remember when I used to have t-mobile and there was a major outage for about 10 days. That was awful. No communication with anyone.
10 days? Thats a nightmare. Hope mine improves asap.

It was... I remember that nightmare as I had T-Mobile around that time... let's see 10 years.. yep.. had the SideKick at the time. I don't remember if I got any sort of refund or not- I think I did.

It was... I remember that nightmare as I had T-Mobile around that time... let's see 10 years.. yep.. had the SideKick at the time. I don't remember if I got any sort of refund or not- I think I did.

I think I had my Blackberry Pearl at the time. My first "cool" phone (LOL) after the sidekick. But yeah, no way to communicate with anyone. So I had to use my computer and that was fine for like email (I don't think I was even on FB yet), but that was ... about it.

My first carrier was T-Mobile with the Sidekicks - SK1 with color, SK3, and LX before switching to Verizon with smartphone (I still have same phone number since SK1) I recalled Sidekick had outage several times.. I did get credit for some of their outage. No fun when you couldn't text or e-mail anyone during these time.

If I recall correctly that SK1 had 1G, SK3 had 3G then LX with 4G. I remembered how slow it was at 1G speed.. LOL

My first carrier was T-Mobile with the Sidekicks - SK1 with color, SK3, and LX before switching to Verizon with smartphone (I still have same phone number since SK1) I recalled Sidekick had outage several times.. I did get credit for some of their outage. No fun when you couldn't text or e-mail anyone during these time.

If I recall correctly that SK1 had 1G, SK3 had 3G then LX with 4G. I remembered how slow it was at 1G speed.. LOL

I think mine was the SK3.. but don't recall it being at 3G levels- 2G more like. I don't have it anymore or the Talkabout pager I had (The WyndTel pager I had I sold that one)...

My 1st was a SK2 and then my current BB8330. Go ahead and laugh! :) My Sprint issues seems to have gotten better.

im old school. I will go with rotary phone :D hahahaha If I had still have it , I would still use it, I dont like today's phone, they can easily hack into your phones and .....SPY on you. No thanks! :mad:

im old school. I will go with rotary phone :D hahahaha If I had still have it , I would still use it, I don't like today's phone, they can easily hack into your phones and .....SPY on you. No thanks! :mad:

That would have to be a landline and Android is only for cell phones.

And the question was "What is your favorite Android phone". So . . . if you use a cell phone with the Android OS at all, what is your favorite one?
I put other as my answer. So I really dont have a favorite cell phone. I'm not really a cell phone person. but if I had to choose a cell phone. I guess samsung gx

My favorite smartphone is my Note 8 !!! I love the S-Pen. There is nothing like the S-Pen. No other smartphone has anything like the S-Pen !!! My Note 8 is actually much faster and more stable than my new Dell computer.

I heard that Samsung Galaxy note 8 are freezing because contact app won't open.

I don't have any problems with my Note 8 freezing. My new Dell computer freezes all the time, and is very slow. My Note 8 is actually much faster and more stable than my new Dell computer.

No problems with my Note 8... Phone performance depends on how you use it and apps in the phone. I keep mine simple. :)

Back