• HTC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

astrotrek

Reaction score
What is your favorite Android Phone?

I can't vote for it now because it is too early for me. Samsung is worthless and overrated. My Samsung was hacked twice. Ditched it for Motorola a month ago. Let's hope my new phone better not be hacked again. My husband plans to ditch Samsung soon to buy one of the most and pricy secure operating system phones.

I'll stick with my Galaxy phone. I can't afford to upgrade anytime soon anyway.

I can't vote for it now because it is too early for me. Samsung is worthless and overrated. My Samsung was hacked twice. Ditched it for Motorola a month ago. Let's hope my new phone better not be hacked again. My husband plans to ditch Samsung soon to buy one of the most and pricy secure operating system phones.

You means iPhone? I never been victim of hacking on Android devices, but it is important to use strong password as possible.

You means iPhone? I never been victim of hacking on Android devices, but it is important to use strong password as possible.

I change my passwords about every 6 months on my phone. I am a bit OCD about it. They have found a backdoor through the Samsung. I had to set up bunches of wifi and security apps and programs to keep them out.

My friend is a Apple fan but her iPhone had been hacked before. No smartphone is perfect and 100% secure.

No, my husband will not go for iPhone. He is looking into one of those military type phones. Way expensive than iPhone. He has been researching lately but he hasn't decided yet. Just learned Boeing makes Boeing Black phone for security firms. It is pretty cool it comes with self-destruct feature.

I change my passwords about every 6 months on my phone. I am a bit OCD about it. They have found a backdoor through the Samsung. I had to set up bunches of wifi and security apps and programs to keep them out.

My friend is a Apple fan but her iPhone had been hacked before. No smartphone is perfect and 100% secure.

No, my husband will not go for iPhone. He is looking into one of those military type phones. Way expensive than iPhone. He has been researching lately but he hasn't decided yet. Just learned Boeing makes Boeing Black phone for security firms. It is pretty cool it comes with self-destruct feature.

Ok, I'm not saying that Apple is 100% secure, but they are one of most secure OS unless your Apple ID and password are compromised, especially if you used same passwords. The hacking could happen in different accounts, more than Apple alone, even FB and Twitter are hacked before.

For Android, I know some people installed anti-hack software to secure the OS but not sure about how is good with result. I'm skeptical of anti-hack softwares.

For iOS, do not update to new version, especially 9.0, 10.0 because they have some exploits and backdoors so need to patched out, so if version is 9.3.2 so it is very good chance that is almost full secure.

That's up to you but I only know about 3 mobile OS on markets are Android, iOS and Window Phone OS.

I thought you talking about modifying kernel and system like rom hack. My bad.

Well for one thing is that anti-hack is not the best way to go. As for Android users, there are 3 ways to unlock your phone which and PIN, Password and swipe motion. Best solution is to use 6 digits pin along with some characters will make it harder to hack. 4 digits pin is no go. Password which is best and minimum of 12 characters, yes I know it's pain in the butt when trying to typed out in a tiny keyboard. So with 12 characters, use upper and lower cases, numbers and special characters. Also you can encrypted the phone but there's a small drawback which is performance. You know when someone successfully hacked the phone and try to pull some information out of the phone will become unreadable. So the good news is that you have a cloud. you can store any personal stuff up in the cloud and not saving anything on the phone. That what I do, I save any personal information in the cloud with strong password. If anyone hacked to my phone and they will find nothing. just bunch of boring stuff....you know?

downside with the PIN part on my phone at least- it only allows for 4 digits. It has PIN, password and the "swipe/draw" motion. Need to set it back up again.

Since like a year I am using Huawei, and i think its one of the best phones avilable now!

I still have LG Google Nexus 5 phone.

Had various Moto RAZRs back in the day, nice devices until they ceased updating applications after 2 years. Updates seem device specific and not supported for the long term, my reason I jumped over to an iPhone. (Hilarious how they named operating system updates after desserts!)

Had various Moto RAZRs back in the day, nice devices until they ceased updating applications after 2 years. Updates seem device specific and not supported for the long term, my reason I jumped over to an iPhone. (Hilarious how they named operating system updates after desserts!)

They still are! Oreo is the latest. I Googled "names used for different versions of the Android operating system for cell phones" and found quite an interesting list of sites about those names.

I have the LG Escape 3 that was made for Cricket but I have had it unlocked and am using it on another AT&T MVNO — Pure Talk.

Back