What is your all time favorite movie?

justagirl

Reaction score
Mine is "Home Alone"...even after all these years I still love that movie. My favorite part of that movie is where Kevin is talking to himself in the mirror. And he is just going on about how he washed his belly button and behind his ears, which he had never done before but kinda enjoyed. :laugh2: And then he puts on his dad's after shave and starts screaming.

Oh man, Blackhawk Down and Home Alone are very good movies.

Fargo and Tombstone are my favorites. I also like The Babe, it's about Babe Ruth. And Forrest Gump.. My favorite holiday movie has to be The Christmas Story...gosh, love that movie.

I have a few. Gladiator and War of the Worlds comes to mind as being my favorites as of late. When I was a kid it would have been the wizard of oz. I've had others but it's difficult for me to stay awake watching something second time around so my tastes constantly change.

I hate questions like this, I don't have one favorite anything, even my favorite color, blue, I like some shades better than others.

I'll tell you someof my favorites though haha

Monty Pythons Search For The Holy Grail (but it prob comes close to being my all time favorite), The Princess Bride, The Fight Club, Snatch, and pretty much everything by Quentin Terrantino, Inglorious Basterds, Pulp Fiction and DeathProof are prob my favs by him but The Kills Bills and Resevoir Dogs rocked as well. The Other Guys are pretty up there as well. hmmmm and A Beautiful Mind and Gladiator.

No I don't have a favorite lol. I couldn't tell you a favorite book or TV show either.

For horror, I love Dawn of the Dead (both version). For comedy, I love One Night at McCool's and Grandma's boy. Wow, I haven't seen Home Alone since I was a kid, I used to think the kid is a hero for able to protect himself with genius traps and such

Oh yeah!!! Shawn of the Dead!!! that movie was awesome lol

Gladiator edged out Braveheart
Gattaca was a inspirational one for me.
Blade Runner is just 234 minutes of awesome.
Outlaw Josey Wales and Tombstone are about tied for Westerns.
I like a lot of movies. :)

Edit: Oh, I can't forget Network (1976) and Papillon (1973).

Gladiator edged out Braveheart
Gattaca was a inspirational one for me.
Blade Runner is just 234 minutes of awesome.
Outlaw Josey Wales and Tombstone are about tied for Westerns.
I like a lot of movies. :)

There is no gene for the human spirit. Great movie.

Blade Runner as well.

I hate questions like this, I don't have one favorite anything, even my favorite color, blue, I like some shades better than others.

Monty Pythons Search For The Holy Grail (but it prob comes close to being my all time favorite), The Princess Bride, The Fight Club, Snatch, and pretty much everything by Quentin Terrantino, Inglorious Basterds, Pulp Fiction and DeathProof are prob my favs by him but The Kills Bills and Resevoir Dogs rocked as well. The Other Guys are pretty up there as well. hmmmm and A Beautiful Mind and Gladiator.

No I don't have a favorite lol. I couldn't tell you a favorite book or TV show either.

Blue no yel.. aaggghhhh.

I think Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels beats Snatch if you didn't see it. The wasted girl firing the machine gun is awesome!

Blue no yel.. aaggghhhh.

I think Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels beats Snatch if you didn't see it. The wasted girl firing the machine gun is awesome!

I did see it, but I don't remember much about it.....I may have been under the influence of something a the time, I do remember I loved it though.

Just thought of another one...True Romance!! Actually that one's pretty far up my list should probably be behind The Princess Bride.

Kinda funny thing....the first time I watched Princess Bride was a birthday party sleep over, we were sleeping in their finished attic. I was laughing in my sleep that night, woke up everybody, even her parents and siblings downstairs. I had no idea, they told me about it the next morning.

Uhhhhhhh..... I have many and it's hard to pick ONE.

Yeah, it's very hard to pick one as a favorite. Quentin Tarantino is badass! Death Proof, I love that car race while the girl in pink shirt is still on the hood. Gives me goosebumps and adrenaline rush!

I did see it, but I don't remember much about it.....I may have been under the influence of something a the time, I do remember I loved it though.

Just thought of another one...True Romance!! Actually that one's pretty far up my list should probably be behind The Princess Bride.

Kinda funny thing....the first time I watched Princess Bride was a birthday party sleep over, we were sleeping in their finished attic. I was laughing in my sleep that night, woke up everybody, even her parents and siblings downstairs. I had no idea, they told me about it the next morning.

Yeah, True Romance was great. Val Kilmer as Elvis?!?!?!

Heathers still makes me laugh. He had a lot of movies around then - Kuffs, Pump Up the Volume. Or maybe I have no sense of time. Didn't even catch at first that Samantha Mathis was also in Broken Arrow.

Yeah, True Romance was great. Val Kilmer as Elvis?!?!?!

Heathers still makes me laugh. He had a lot of movies around then - Kuffs, Pump Up the Volume. Or maybe I have no sense of time. Didn't even catch at first that Samantha Mathis was also in Broken Arrow.

OMG I saw Pump up the Volume only 30 million times!!! and wicked overplayed the soundtrack lol yes Heathers was pretty awesome

OMG Legend of Billie Jean!!! oh yeah....that's would be when I fell in love with Christian Slater, trying to think how old I was 13 maybe? Fair is Fair!!!

I just looked, it came out in 1985, so I was 10? that doesn't sound right. I think I posted something on face book a couple weeks about all the movies that came out in 1985.....LOTS of good movies that year

I found it!! I can't believe how many movies came out that year breakfast club back to the future, goonies, legend, weird scince, real genuis it blew my mind when I read through the list. http://www.imdb.com/search/title?sort=moviemeter,asc&start=1&title_type=feature&year=1985,1985

Cranck High Voltage
The Transporter
Repo Games
Harry Potter The Final Capter

I also love both Crank 1 and 2. Badass action and very hilarious. Chester Bennington is in both of them, man he's soo hot. If I ever see that asian woman from Crank 2, I will run for my life. She's scary as he'll.

Back