What is the difference between Rednecks and Hillbillies??

Might be a "Redneck" if... you take you boat and tie up with a group of friends to party on the river. :D

Might be a redneck if you wear jeans and boots on the beach....(cowboy hat, too)

Hillbillies originates, from the Mountains (Appalachians) Living in the Hills

Rednecks are people that are farmers that gets sunburns on their necks. Hence the name Rednecks.

But some say that they have cultural differences.

That's a common misconception. Rednecks actually stand for Irish-American farmers who worn red bandanas around their necks to keep from getting sunburnt.

Might be a redneck if you wear jeans and boots on the beach....(cowboy hat, too)

LOL

I always seems to see them in Flip flops, and cut off jeans!!! With a cowboy hat. Or ball cap!

I truly never seen one, with jeans and a pair of boots on the beach. :giggle:

LOL

I always seems to see them in Flip flops, and cut off jeans!!! With a cowboy hat. Or ball cap!

I truly never seen one, with jeans and a pair of boots on the beach. :giggle:

I've seen 'em at J-Beach, (Jacksonville) a few times...A sight for sore eyes!...Heading on down towards the Holiday Inn...("meat market" they used to call it)...

Never seen 'em do a "hoe down" on the beach, tho'!

I've seen 'em at J-Beach, (Jacksonville) a few times...A sight for sore eyes!...Heading on down towards the Holiday Inn...("meat market" they used to call it)...

Never seen 'em do a "hoe down" on the beach, tho'!

:rofl: maybe they did not want any of those tanned surfers, to see their white legs!!!

:rofl: maybe they did not want any of those tanned surfers, to see their white legs!!!

HAHA! Yeah, that's it!..."All-American Rednecks"....Red necks, white legs and blue jeans!..Also "heard" rednecks were the best lovers!...Got a "hemi" between those legs! HAHA

Hillbilly: The Real Story

Mon, May 11, 8:00a - 10:00a [Closed Captioned]

HISTORY Channel

2007 | TVPG | 120 mins

Stories about mythic hillbillies drawn from 300 years of outcast immigrants, war heroes, isolated backwoodsmen, miners, moonshiners, preachers, musicians and politicians. Host: Billy Ray Cyrus.

Back