What is the best place for wedding?

Pikenn

We have our wedding at the Seychelles. I think it is the best place for this purpose. We were at the Savoy 5* hotel. Wedding ceremony on the beach was organized by their wedding agent, who did a splendid job. Hotel is great! Beach is right next to it, ambience is amazing, great pool. Food was great, several restaurants to choose from - Italian, Japanese, etc. Rooms are wonderful with a very nice design. I recommend to pay attention to this place - getting married in seychelles!

Barbaro

We had a wedding ceremony in San Diego. We held a reception at the lighthouse restaurant. Just don't do it when it's 103 degrees during the summer. Big mistake. I was so dehydrated. I felt so sorry for a wedding photographer. He sweated like crazy, and had to carry three cameras and a bag on him. His shirt was completely soaked.

Secretblend

Premium Member
We had a wedding ceremony in San Diego. We held a reception at the lighthouse restaurant. Just don't do it when it's 103 degrees during the summer. Big mistake. I was so dehydrated. I felt so sorry for a wedding photographer. He sweated like crazy, and had to carry three cameras and a bag on him. His shirt was completely soaked.
Hope you included a good size tip with the bill.. :)

Barbaro

Hope you included a good size tip with the bill.. :)
Oh, yes and my parents paid extra $$$ for that. Photographer did a wonderful job with pictures. We had lovely professional wedding album produced directly from Italy plus lovely calendar. Photographer surprised my parents with a mini wedding album. How thoughtful of him. I was so relieved my makeup didn't melt. Our ten year anniversary is coming next week. Where does the time go?