What is that???

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
1005283_403632279758167_955554865_n.jpg

Looks like a Malmute or a mixed Eskimo...perhaps part Wolf?.......the guy in the pix looks so skinny...no wonder...with a dog that big....

I don't know anything about computers/tech stuff so I wonder if the pic is "photoshopped" <right phrase?>

Dog looks like an over-size Mal <Malamute> -cross ....<wolf?>
overall looks mostly dog-like as opposed to wolf-like, just extra-large

:ty:FF those were neat pictures.

last pic there in your link is what I think is high-content wolf dog, others are all pure-bred dogs.

10 Largest Dog Breeds | Curiosity Aroused

Here are 10 of the largest breeds of dogs.

I knew a guy with a 150 pound leonberger. He took it for a boat ride, way out on a big lake. Then he decides to dive into the water for a little swim. Bo dove in after him, scooped him up, and swam to shore, with him in tow. The whole time he's yelling that he doesn't need rescued, but I guess it's pretty thoroughly bred into these dogs. So he and Bo are on the shore and his boat is still in the middle of the lake:laugh2:

:D at the story, amylynne
There's a pair of therapy-certified Leon's <Leonbergers> that I've seen at a local farmer's market often. They are gorgeous dogs.

I knew a guy with a 150 pound leonberger. He took it for a boat ride, way out on a big lake. Then he decides to dive into the water for a little swim. Bo dove in after him, scooped him up, and swam to shore, with him in tow. The whole time he's yelling that he doesn't need rescued, but I guess it's pretty thoroughly bred into these dogs. So he and Bo are on the shore and his boat is still in the middle of the lake:laugh2:

Would have loved to have seen that happen....pretty hilarious.

Back