What is an AD Caucus??

Sasha64

Reaction score
CAn someone kindly explain to me what this all about as two people have mentioned about this cacus and it surely sound like something interesting where some people gathered in a way.

I would like to know abit more about it but have absolutely no clue about it.

Thanks

Okay Sasha,

AD caucus = Gathering meeting Deaf people who members this forum.
Last year, AD'ers went to ST Louis, MO.US and meet all Deaf people and have blast time outgoing and tour around in ST Louis (Arch, and much more) had great blast time seeing rest of AD'ers who went there.

Incoming up another AD Caucus will be held date on 2008 at OHIO but have not made confirmation date of month and also location placed yet.. Whoever AD'ers interest to attend AD Caucus on 2008 at OHIO, USA.

You can check it out:
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/31340-2006-alldeaf-caucus-st-louis-how-fun.html?highlight=Caucus
and
http://www.alldeaf.com/pictures-videos/31242-alldeaf-caucus-tidbits-announcement.html?highlight=Caucus

You will understand this one...

Okay Sasha,

AD caucus = Gathering meeting Deaf people who members this forum.
Last year, AD'ers went to ST Louis, MO.US and meet all Deaf people and have blast time outgoing and tour around in ST Louis (Arch, and much more) had great blast time seeing rest of AD'ers who went there.

Incoming up another AD Caucus will be held date on 2008 at OHIO but have not made confirmation date of month and also location placed yet.. Whoever AD'ers interest to attend AD Caucus on 2008 at OHIO, USA.

You can check it out:
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/31340-2006-alldeaf-caucus-st-louis-how-fun.html?highlight=Caucus
and
http://www.alldeaf.com/pictures-videos/31242-alldeaf-caucus-tidbits-announcement.html?highlight=Caucus

You will understand this one...
oh yea i really enjoyed there!!! i miss that!!

Ohio is near MD so if u can give me the info whenever it is confirmed, I will see about making arrangements to go. :)

Cleverland, Ohio?
I think it is best place to go, perhaps

See ya there guys :wave:
:D

Thanks so much for the info GAngel. Now I fully understand the purpose of it and it sure sound like you all had so much fun for the whole weekend. Next year sounds like fun since it is in Ohio so can think bout coming over for that in replacement for my loss of not making it over this year due to unforseen circumstance of my conflicting decision.

Those photo looked cool and now can place name with photo at last.

Thanks.

Wonder still planning AD Caucus on 2008 at OHIO, USA???

We've had some people voting which part of town to have the Caucus established but we have yet to decide which it'll be. Most have voted to go to Cedar Point or Sandusky. Correct me if I'm wrong. I was trying to remember what the highest votes were. However, if we had 50 Aders to come that would be a BLAST! Last year was a start off for the Aders to meet and it did go really well but not as many came, but it was awesome!

Some of you are new members and we should keep the Caucus up to date or keep it sticky all times because alot of new members don't know anything about the Caucus. I suggest that the Caucus should stay sticky. That would give the new members' attention and can understand more clear on what that is. It could be a great encouragement for Aders to think about coming and meeting up with the AD members. Also to know when to start saving money and planning ahead of time. Most of us are working and we do need to know what Month and Date so we can put down on our vacation time! I know its too early right now but maybe around June or July would be a good time to start deciding on what day and month.

I really do ENCOURAGE you all to make the time and effort to come and meet with the AD members for 2008. We had so much fun in St. Louis and thanks for Dreamdeaf for making it come true!

yes and curious what month of 2008? :):):)
it'll be more like in the summertime. can be June July or August. its too soon to know what Month yet but definitely in the summertime. alot of us have children and are in school. but we do recommend well.. at least try not to bring children to the Caucus. Its basically our "free" time to meet!

some of you say you may not have enough money to go.. Now is the time to save alittle money to go. otherwise, something else has come up.. that's understandable.

We've had some people voting which part of town to have the Caucus established but we have yet to decide which it'll be. Most have voted to go to Cedar Point or Sandusky. Correct me if I'm wrong. I was trying to remember what the highest votes were. However, if we had 50 Aders to come that would be a BLAST! Last year was a start off for the Aders to meet and it did go really well but not as many came, but it was awesome!

Some of you are new members and we should keep the Caucus up to date or keep it sticky all times because alot of new members don't know anything about the Caucus. I suggest that the Caucus should stay sticky. That would give the new members' attention and can understand more clear on what that is. It could be a great encouragement for Aders to think about coming and meeting up with the AD members. Also to know when to start saving money and planning ahead of time. Most of us are working and we do need to know what Month and Date so we can put down on our vacation time! I know its too early right now but maybe around June or July would be a good time to start deciding on what day and month.

I really do ENCOURAGE you all to make the time and effort to come and meet with the AD members for 2008. We had so much fun in St. Louis and thanks for Dreamdeaf for making it come true!

RebelGirl,

I do certintially agree you 110% and this AD Caucus should have stayed and sticky til 2008.. Like rest of newbies arrives and don't know nothing at all.... as long they can recoglize and to see what is AD Caucus. That would be great benefits for them and to view it.. *click prevouis 2006 of AD Caucus* will get that idea.. so Like everyone will know and look forward 2008 at OHIO.

Phillips, I wish I could knew when the exact the date of month.. and will find it out real soon...

yea i agree with u

Im totally agree with you

Yep!! I didnt go last year but will go next year if I save up the money!! ;)

AD Caucus is:

-Where you will see Lovelyblkgrrl dance on a pole.
-And then you'll see RebelGirl getting drunk and chasing something outside, thinking she chasing men but she really chasing the dogs.
-You'll also get to see DreamDeaf stripping in front of Alex and Alex holding a bottle of bud light beer.
-You'll also see a video of Roadrunner and Angel live in action behind the closing door of the hotel room
-You'll also see GalaxyAngel counting the stars up the sky.

I could go on and on, but you get my drift. :whistle:

AD Caucus is:

-And then you'll see RebelGirl getting drunk and chasing something outside, thinking she chasing men but she really chasing the dogs.
-You'll also get to see DreamDeaf stripping in front of Alex and Alex holding a bottle of bud light beer.
-You'll also see a video of Roadrunner and Angel live in action behind the closing door of the hotel room

lmaoooo CherryBLossom!!!! well thats the fact!!!! ;)

AD Caucus is:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back