What is an AD Caucus??

AD Caucus is:

-Where you will see Lovelyblkgrrl dance on a pole.

Maybe LovelyBlkgrrl gonna dance on a pole and all the guys gonna drool and give her the money on her body oops did I said that? *ducks* from FBG lol :lol:

AD Caucus is:

-And then you'll see RebelGirl getting drunk and chasing something outside, thinking she chasing men but she really chasing the dogs.
-You'll also get to see DreamDeaf stripping in front of Alex and Alex holding a bottle of bud light beer.
-You'll also see a video of Roadrunner and Angel live in action behind the closing door of the hotel room
-You'll also see GalaxyAngel counting the stars up the sky.

I could go on and on, but you get my drift. :whistle:

:lol: good one

And you? Where would we see you? :lol:

You'll find CheriBombie on the pole dancing with LovelyBlkGal...heh heh.

FYI, Im waiting for confirmation from the hotel...heh heh.

AD Caucus is:

-And then you'll see RebelGirl getting drunk and chasing something outside, thinking she chasing men but she really chasing the dogs.
-You'll also get to see DreamDeaf stripping in front of Alex and Alex holding a bottle of bud light beer.
-You'll also see a video of Roadrunner and Angel live in action behind the closing door of the hotel room

do i need call 911 on Cheri??? something wrong with her??? :ugh:

*Retching Cheri* Oh sorry, I drank lot of whisky and er um. stars making me confused counting.. Can you care help me and count it for me pretty please?

AD Caucus is:

:jaw: .. NO WAY!!! ...

AD Caucus is:

Chasing dogs??? did I wanted to hump them???? :eek3:

hey, I would like to go. I have never been there. I never been around with deaf people for long time. I would like to know. Please let me. I might go next year some day.

Back