What Inventions Would You Invent For Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tweak on the holographic interpreter- still have live interpreters (like at VRS) but project a holographic image of person during calls. That I'd love because viewing VRS on my phone or even tablet is hard on me. Would even work better than the reviled VRI though I don't know how it would move around lol.

Brain is in a fog so can't think of anything just yet.

I was just thinking about real time cc yesterday. I am hoh and I went to a comedy show. When people were laughing I couldn't hear the actors and the would move about the stage or turn around so I didn't always see their mouths. I really could have used them last night lol

A vision test at the DMV to show hearies what its like to drive deaf. Its a box,When they look into it this hand comes out a slaps them.

Redneck invention... lol

Redneck-Inventions-—-2.jpg

I am Polish. I don't find it funny.

Fuzzy

Last edited:
I was just thinking about real time cc yesterday. I am hoh and I went to a comedy show. When people were laughing I couldn't hear the actors and the would move about the stage or turn around so I didn't always see their mouths. I really could have used them last night lol

Someone made this for google glass back when google was developing them still. I hold out hope that we'll get captioning glasses soon.

I am Polish. I don't find it funny.

Fuzzy
My dad's mother was Polish and I hate Polish jokes , a neighbor made a joke about Polish being dumb and this is the same woman that asked me if rabbits
ate rats and think bees only got honey from apples trees. I didn't LOL at her damn joke !

People and their ability to turn everything into a Butthurt... I hope Trump wins and changes this world !

Now are y'all butthurt even more? BWAAAAAHAHHAHahahahahahahaha lolololololol

Oh and Im redneck too.... and I think that was damn funny ! Keep up the good work !

Oh and Im redneck too.... and I think that was damn funny ! Keep up the good work !

yeah???
I don't 'hear' you saying "yeah, I meant like to iron the kielbasa slices" nor "sorry".
racist jokes, ever very funny indeed. I am doubled over laughing. NOT :(

Fuzzy

People and their ability to turn everything into a Butthurt... I hope Trump wins and changes this world !

Now are y'all butthurt even more? BWAAAAAHAHHAHahahahahahahaha lolololololol
Yeah if Trump was to win he would changes the world alright ! He would have it destroyed in no time !

the image is innocent, it's the comment that is out of line:

so NOT funny.

Fuzzy
Gonna tell you what... go to the store and look, it doesnt say stupid pig, it says Polish Sausage ! Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back