Votes: 27 22.9%
  • Cable

Votes: 71 60.2%
  • Other

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
D

Deaf258

This is just a simple poll seeing how many people are actually on dial-up, DSL and cable. Please vote!

I have Direcway that go and back from the space.. It isn't that exciting, eh? Due it costs me 60 dollars for 500k download.. image that price :(

I love broadband!!! It is cheaper than dialup!, and faster than dialup. I have had broadband since 1997.

DSL connection.

I am surprised to see the poll that all have cable connection...

What´s an exact cable connection for the computer because I never heard about this. Is it new?

Liebling:-))) said:
DSL connection.

What´s an exact cable connection for the computer because I never heard about this. Is it new?
it is connected with TV cable, i m not sure can i without TV cable and use only internet cable but only TV cable without internet

DSL starting next month no more aol hell dail up UGH will be connected alot of times and boosts my business up thank god :)

Cable new? Actually cable internet is older than DSL! Internet via cable started sometime in 1995, DSL started sometimes in 1999. I may be wrong with years, but I know for sure cable started before DSL that is because phone company wanted to jump in broadband after saw what Cable company did, so its about competition.

Most well known brand for cable iinternet is called Road Runner.

Internet over cable without cable tv? Yes! can be done, I am using dish for my tv and use cable for my internet connection.

Finally, internet though satellite isn't as great as cable or DSL, unless you want to fork alot of money to get as fast as cable. (Direcway don't offer broadband, Starband does, but at price you don't want to pay). Satellite is good for those area that don't offer cable AND DSL. Videophone won't work well with satellite, sorry to break that news.

Liebling:-))) said:
DSL connection.

Back