What if a sexy girl/guy came up to you...

Originally posted by deafgal01
NO it hasn't happened to me yet, but that's ok because I would only have ended up declining the offer because my goal/plan for life is to remain a virgin until marriage. Besides, I be taken by my boyfriend, so why would I want a one night stand with a cute guy when I've got a boyfriend that I could kiss anytime?

Exactly..That's the exactly thing I will do..

Originally posted by deafgal01
NO it hasn't happened to me yet, but that's ok because I would only have ended up declining the offer because my goal/plan for life is to remain a virgin until marriage. Besides, I be taken by my boyfriend, so why would I want a one night stand with a cute guy when I've got a boyfriend that I could kiss anytime?

Exactly..That's the exactly thing I will do.. With my gf..(laughs)

I'd probably take it.... I'm FREE and SINGLE!!!! Who knows what it might turn into....

Originally posted by Alex
and she/he wanted to kick it (have sex) with you. Would you go ahead and do it without having second thoughts? Has it ever happened to you before?

It has happened to me before, and I had to declined because:

1.) Don't have the balls, I'm shy.
2.) If they asked me for a one night stand, imagine how many other guys she's asked.
3.) No thanks.

Before I was married -- I did not mind having one night stands when an extremely CUTE and sexy bloke hit on me. ;) (used safe sex, of course, I ain't stupid!)

I haven't had anyone sexy and hot looking come up to me and ask me when I was single. I guess I was too ugly for them. HA!

Now I'm married, I have had few men coming up to me asking for a "good time." I flatly showed them my married finger immediately. :roll: I love my husband so much. :thumb:

it has happened to me serveral times i just decline.. i only believe in sex for relationship or marriage. not just one night stand.;)

Most of you can guess what my decision...and whose decision would overturn mine. :o

never happened to me but I'f it did I would be like wtf?

I have no guts plus I have morals and sleeping around is against them. After I accept she will probly tell me her goin rate. And I'm not that lucky anyway.

one at time i went to the bar . i was talk to a man that i don;t know we talk about our life and being deaf. Then he ask me if i wants to have a night stand with me i was like :eek: :fu: left

Alex said:
and she/he wanted to kick it (have sex) with you. Would you go ahead and do it without having second thoughts? Has it ever happened to you before?

It has happened to me before, and I had to declined because:

1.) Don't have the balls, I'm shy.
2.) If they asked me for a one night stand, imagine how many other guys she's asked.
3.) No thanks.
I might go ahead and do it. Importantly, I'd have to know her enough and she would have to be a good friend of mine. I'd hate to do it with a stranger.

LOL, Soonersfan, that was funny......her going rate! :P

I rather to GET to know the person before going for it, cuz todays STD is dangerous and i rather be safe than sorry :)

I'm currently with someone, but that has no bearing on my views on booty calls. Attached or unattached, I'd decline a one night stand.

I did it a few times. It is wierd. I never thought a girl would ask ME for sex, but it happened . . . I did it, but regret it. I wouldn't do it again. I finally learned my lesson after 4 times regretting it. Duh! What a Jackass!

I would say no.. because I wouldnt know how many women he slept with knowing he asked me that question would make me think he have done it in the past with other women.. Wouldnt want to take that risk... I would rather to have someone to be with all the time not just one night stand... I have feelings involved ....I wouldnt want to be used like a pieces of trash.

Back