What if a sexy girl/guy came up to you...

I would say no thanks for the one night stand. But, I do not believe in not having sex before "marriage." What if your partner turns out to be terrible in bed? That would suck... So... I think you need to do something before marriage.

well

everyone have opinions of what they want out of relationship like I do ;) heh

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
LOL the way that u talk ... i was like whoa shit

lol I shock everyone with the way I talk?? remember I am the CAT IN HEAT!!! MEOW......purr........... ahem.......I mean what did you think of what I said?

My deaf brother and I were flew to San Deigo CA visit family. I know several deaf friend in CA and I went to dancing/bar club. One night, I standing outside for my cigartte and fresh air, one lady look older look like whore and sexy dress. "Do I want join in her car", she said. "why?", I said. "come to my place and have some fun with me", she said. "no, thanks I have friend here, sorry". She still standing there and quiet. When my cigartte done, I walked back to bar. I don't see her around in dancing club/bar. I guess she left. Thanks god, I don't want having sex with her. I perfer getting know each other first.

:madfawk: Fuck you! Do I look like a whore to you? I cherish my 1 year and 9 month relationship. Of Course, GUYS!!!! :roll:

who let the PIGS out!?! no offense....

Originally posted by SeXi ChIcK21
:madfawk: Fuck you! Do I look like a whore to you? I cherish my 1 year and 9 month relationship. Of Course, GUYS!!!! :roll:

who let the PIGS out!?! no offense....
Who lets the pigs out... OINK! OINK! OINK! OINK!

I would turn down on Sex offer. Rather to have sex with the person I truly love very much. Hmmm having sex with the person I don't love that make me feel dirty and cheap myself. Forgot it!!! Save sex for ur true love. That is worth advice.

Originally posted by Lasza
I would turn down on Sex offer. Rather to have sex with the person I truly love very much. Hmmm having sex with the person I don't love that make me feel dirty and cheap myself. Forgot it!!! Save sex for ur true love. That is worth advice.

True.

I would have a one night stand with no problem. If she does this often with different people, I would not mind beacause: She would perform better in bed. I would not try to satisfy her. I would be satisfying myself. I would wear two rubbers and no oral.

But keep in mind, she has to be very beautiful

see yas

I have no guts to do that too, one time i was at bar one man ask me if i wants to have a night stand with him i was like :nono: :slap: he was:shock: and left then other time he saw me he say he is sorry ,

I'm too picky about men. To quote Cher in the movie 'Clueless':

"You see how picky I am about my shoes and they only go on my feet"

*flashes my married finger* ;)

Had a guy following me like a panting dog, even after I showed him my finger (the married one)..... sheesh! lol

I only find my hubby the sexiest in my heart and mind.

i agree with u on this Lasza -- but what abt what if we get seduced by someone we have known for a long time and are a friend to u in the first place and/or have slept with them previously and they SEDUCE u qq :dunno: how that would be called -- i dont really technically perceive it as "one night stand" -- maybe the "taking care of eachother's needs" would be more appropriate qq :dunno:

Yeah I agree with you ;)

I rather not to do it because i am in relationship for a year and one month.. and also i think it is nasty to do it because i just having sex for no reason then next day i will relaized it that i made a mistake.. so no thanks..

I rather to :boink: my girl period..

Originally posted by Fly Free
i agree with u on this Lasza -- but what abt what if we get seduced by someone we have known for a long time and are a friend to u in the first place and/or have slept with them previously and they SEDUCE u qq :dunno: how that would be called -- i dont really technically perceive it as "one night stand" -- maybe the "taking care of eachother's needs" would be more appropriate qq :dunno:

That is tough question. Each other's needs is more like exchange feeling each other with physically touching. Sound like hmmm.... Not exactly like "Sex Partner". YOu may seduce with ur friends who are ur exes. But what if never been ur exes. Feel different or so. I know some people tried seduce me for no reason that which I don't want. YOu have good point.

never had a guy asked. Well... over the internet but RL, nope.

I would say no. But I'm a teaser. (I aint detailing. Only ex's and the guys who will be in my life in the future would only know how bad teaser i am. :D )

Back