What if a sexy girl/guy came up to you...

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
and she/he wanted to kick it (have sex) with you. Would you go ahead and do it without having second thoughts? Has it ever happened to you before?

It has happened to me before, and I had to declined because:

1.) Don't have the balls, I'm shy.
2.) If they asked me for a one night stand, imagine how many other guys she's asked.
3.) No thanks.

Been there and done that. I wish not to do it again. A lesson learned is a lesson learned. ;)

NO it hasn't happened to me yet, but that's ok because I would only have ended up declining the offer because my goal/plan for life is to remain a virgin until marriage. Besides, I be taken by my boyfriend, so why would I want a one night stand with a cute guy when I've got a boyfriend that I could kiss anytime?

I rather wait until get married but never know depend on my feeling change that I want do it before get married. wait and see until i found true love and right man!

In fact this just happened to me today on campus........... somehow the conversation led to sex......I was thinking how come they think about sex and just jump to talking about it. I was not even saying anything naughty, just regular chit- chat.. I looked at my clothes. It is not sexy or provocative in any way. I look nice of course...........but I was thinking why does this happen. and of course I just accept their number/email but I NEVER contact them........forget it!!!! I am not that type of girl!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
In fact this just happened to me today on campus........... somehow the conversation led to sex......I was thinking how come they think about sex and just jump to talking about it. I was not even saying anything naughty, just regular chit- chat.. I looked at my clothes. It is not sexy or provocative in any way. I look nice of course...........but I was thinking why does this happen. and of course I just accept their number/email but I NEVER contact them........forget it!!!! I am not that type of girl!!!

:shock:

I would say no. I don't think I would want to just have fun. I wouldn't know his history- what if he has a disease, or is married?... And, I would NEVER do that to my boyfriend- I love him very much and am really happy with my relationship.

not really, Ive been kissed on the first day and having fun but nothing more deep. until i actually know this person. I dont think i would have the guts to do it right away :-P

i got asked a few time, and i always decline. its all about self respect. i dont have guts, and plus i am too insecure.

I would say, "No, thanks." I would rather get to know her first before doing anything with her.

If the Girl come Approach to me and ask for one nite stand, i would personally say, sorry, i dont do one nite stand with cheap tart hehe, just kidding, i would really say, ermm no thanks i believe sex after marry as u know why!

dont even think.. i mean.. i will be like.. what r u..a pervert? bec i think they r sick for asking them blahhh... n stuff.. iwant 2 kno that person first b4 we go out, and do stuff.. u kno wut i meann:crazy: people

Very interest ya all have a different many an opoion.. for me as to said that I will do it go out one stand night... Because Snice I am single and also All I like to give to a female pleasure it or selifish. I was have a enjoy...

yeah, it has happen to me before..and i told her no.. and she kept asking me again in once a while again..told her no..no..sheesh.. rather to keep my viriginity..

Back