what heck?? why not?? (for single ladies only )

knightwolf68

Reaction score
I just being thoughtful to post here to allow all singles ladies to ask me some questions here to get know who I am ... To decide to interest in me or not ?? Help urself to ask me any questions but I might not give out the answer depend on what questions that u want to know who I am .. I am not here bite u and chase u away ... Smile so far now u know that I am single here and sit back and wait for the questions to pop up smile

Yeah but we are over since x mas and long story as it is very huge descturtions moments for me to go through

I wish I could ask you some questions, but obviously, I'm married. Sad, isn't it? Heh.

:hug: Check out JadeCasperA. Heh.

Sorry to hear about your heartbroken heart. :hug:

But wouldnt it be less awkward for single ladies here if you remove the picture of you guys on your avator?

Hang in there :)

Sigghhh thanks for listen in but it is off topic as I am forward to hear any single lady to post their questions to get know me better ...... Please keep this way thanks have good day * tip my hat *

Favorite colors?
Favorite places to relax?

Oops hey I am taken but just get to know u heh

PurrMeow said:
Favorite colors?
Favorite places to relax?

Oops hey I am taken but just get to know u heh
Favorite color ummmm green and yellow and white it look so great combines but everybody notice that I always wear blues which I dislike it but it look good on me arrggghhh lol

Favorites places to relax is sit on the mountain and watch the metro during night time and sky is clear to see the star sparkling

That's ok at least u help another single ladies to eye on my answer back so I thank u for being help them out hehe

TweetyBird said:
where do u like take this lady out?
There is so many places to go as surprise as special moments to cherish smile

I want to thanks u to ask me this questions have good day

knightwolf68 said:
Favorite color ummmm green and yellow and white it look so great combines but everybody notice that I always wear blues which I dislike it but it look good on me arrggghhh lol

Favorites places to relax is sit on the mountain and watch the metro during night time and sky is clear to see the star sparkling

That's ok at least u help another single ladies to eye on my answer back so I thank u for being help them out hehe

:lol: at least there are ladies out there that can find and get more info on you and probably get into you heh. Anyway

Whats your most excitement of doing anything out of the house?
Whats your goal of your future?

PurrMeow said:
:lol: at least there are ladies out there that can find and get more info on you and probably get into you heh. Anyway

Whats your most excitement of doing anything out of the house?
Whats your goal of your future?

Hehehe ur probaly right but who know ??

Most exictement out of the house .... Ummmmmm walk 2 dogs with me and play darts games and walk round the lake and hiking in the mountain and what else social life and travel round a lot also camping and fishing ... Also would like to try out the skydiving but I rather wait for the special lady to fill in my life and try it out together as it would be very special experience to share together

Also what is my goral for future.?? I just say let it flow through especially I want the life to share and be happy and respect each other as long as whoever come into my life shall be share the moments whatever it is.... Btw in the cases, if any of u weren't aware of that I am dirvoced with no kids yet...

knightwolf68 said:
There is so many places to go as surprise as special moments to cherish smile

I want to thanks u to ask me this questions have good day
yw anytime :D

For your information, I'm taken. But would ask you questions to help.

1.) Which resturant do you like mostly?(Chineese or Japanesse or Mexican or what?)
2.) What's your favorite food?
3.) What's your favorite drink?
4.) What kind of girls that you like in?
5.) What's your favorite sports?
6.) What's your hobbies?
7.) What kind of car that you really want to get?
8.) What do you want to become?

I only can think of so far ;)

Back