What health care reform means for your business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Jiro....I just have to research....but it is sounding like it so far...but I will not say it is happening until I am certain it will or will not.....

:D

done. here it is for you - http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/09/us/politics/09immig.html

As I thought so. I knew it'd be some kind of plan to make transition easier for illegals currently living here to be legal. Amnesty? no way. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody like Rush or right-wingers spouted that intentional misinformation.

Intellectual Dishonesty :nono:

done. here it is for you - http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/09/us/politics/09immig.html

As I thought so. I knew it'd be some kind of plan to make transition easier for illegals currently living here to be legal. Amnesty? no way. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody like Rush or right-wingers spouted that intentional misinformation.

Intellectual Dishonesty :nono:

Just to be sure were you directing that to me?

:eek3:

I foresee full scale rioting .... the events on the horizon do not look good.

Jiro, I don't think Rush is the reason people are thinking this way. The reason some people think this way is because of the people who wanted amnesty voted for Obama.

Baucus admits ObamaCare breaks Obama tax pledge

Senator Max Baucus (D-Mont.) has admitted that some Americans making less than $200,000 per year will face tax hikes under ObamaCare. Such tax hikes are a violation of President Obama’s “firm pledge” not to raise “any form” of taxes on those making less than $250,000 per year.

During remarks tonight on the Senate floor, Baucus said:

“One other point that I think it’s very important to make is that it is true that in certain cases, the taxes will go up for some Americans who might be making less than $200,000.”

As Americans for Tax Reform has pointed out repeatedly, the healthcare bill signed into law today contains seven tax hikes that unquestionably violate Obama’s middle class tax pledge.

Obama’s promise remains for all to see at the Change.gov website: “no family making less than $250,000 will see their taxes increase.”

“Senator Baucus has formally admitted that Barack Obama’s central campaign promise was a lie,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform. It would have been nice if Baucus had admitted that Obamacare raises taxes on families making less than $250,000 before the day Obama signed the bill into law.”

Thanks for your Honesty Mr. Baucus ... the republicans have been saying that all along and is one of the reason every last one of them voted NO.

Very possible....Especially come fall

Its happening now, just more sporadic and subtle.

There is currently a window smashing war going on.

Democratic offices vandalized across the country - KansasCity.com

Sort of reminds me of when a certain group of individuals almost 3 centuries ago that damaged the property of the King.

Of course, the King called them "domestic terrorists" too - just used different words to say the same thing.

snip:

“We can expect militia types like Vanderboegh to become even more far-fetched and violent.”

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/03/22/1830379/democratic-offices-vandalized.html#ixzz0j75nYOF1

ummm ... yeah, especially when you tax us without representation and when the people have clearly said NO!

Can Illegial Aliens vote?

lol no way. if they do - they're required to show proof of citizenship and residency.... which they have none. The illegals avoid all kinds of public events because that's how they can get caught and deported.

Just to be sure were you directing that to me?

:eek3:

oh no not you. I meant to those exercised Intellectual Dishonesty to public to instill fear and confusion. I don't know who but I'm pretty sure it's those in right-wing party.

I foresee full scale rioting .... the events on the horizon do not look good.

3 days since Obama signed it..... *looking around*

stocks went up. health reform highlights' slowly sinking into general public's head that it isn't what they thought it'd be.

:dunno:

Jiro, I don't think Rush is the reason people are thinking this way. The reason some people think this way is because of the people who wanted amnesty voted for Obama.

No. I did not identify Rush as the culprit of the lies. I said "I wouldn't be surprised if somebody like Rush or right-wingers spouted that intentional misinformation."

Can Illegial Aliens vote?
No. But if they get amnesty, then they can begin the citizenship process. After they become citizens, then they can vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back