What health care reform means for your business

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd. I've seen doctors say that it will eventually make their work easier.

That's odd. I've seen doctors say that it will eventually make their work easier.
How so? Do you mean easier paper work or easier patient care?

How so? Do you mean easier paper work or easier patient care?

Both, I think. I am not exactly sure how, so I will talk to a few doctors about this.
Sorry I jumped into this thread without enough info, lol.

I'm not sure doctors will flee their practices en masse because theirs is a "calling" in the first instance. But I'd think they would like to see malpractice reform, educational costs to become doctors reduced, the bureaucracy surrounding medicine be reduced. I also think it is a bit early and they just don't know......

Both, I think. I am not exactly sure how, so I will talk to a few doctors about this.
Sorry I jumped into this thread without enough info, lol.

oh damn I should ask my friends too. good reminder.

The government is NOT your enemy. Its goal is to provide you rights, protect you, and assure your welfare.

Teabaggers twist our government to become our "enemy." Tea baggers should be in a party called Meth Party because they show extraordinary paranoia - a common symptom in meth abuse.

Hmm...so you assume that because they "show extraordinary paranoia' they are meth users, because it is based on a common symptom?

No.......that's a sad assumption.

Would you like it if I say you are a narcissist? When I don't know you at all? You have your views, I have mine, they have theirs.

Dems have a mob mentality, they bribe, enforce their wants, exchange money, act shifty, and pretty soon the goons 'IRS' is going to come out to collect the protection money.

That's my opinion.

Hmm...so you assume that because they "show extraordinary paranoia' they are meth users, because it is based on a common symptom?

No.......that's a sad assumption.

Would you like it if I say you are a narcissist? When I don't know you at all? You have your views, I have mine, they have theirs.

Dems have a mob mentality, they bribe, enforce their wants, exchange money, act shifty, and pretty soon the goons 'IRS' is going to come out to collect the protection money.

That's my opinion.

And it's a good one!

And you have a duty to pay your share for the health care.

Why is it so hard to accept that you should be responsible? Anyone who jettison health insurance is irresponsible, given the fact that it often leads them to be broke and go bankrupt.

Did you know this bill forces people to pay for drug rehab and AA?

When you are talking about responsibility and duty, please clarify what you mean.

Am I responsible and is it my duty to pay for someone else's bad decisions?

No. Those that are self employed will still be required to have insurance. They just don't have an employer to provide it for them. But that is the way it is now, too. It is one of the consequences you accept when you become self employed.

Yes, everyone is required to have health insurance so when Obama grants amnesty to illegal aliens, they will be covered too.

Wirelessly posted

Sighs... I feel I probably don't want to know more healthcare anymore.

So confusing! =/

Who you need to talk to you is someone that looks at it from both sides.

Not from the articles, not from the government, not from the words of others.

Your feelings on the matter is what counts. You can like it or not like it.

We really won't know til it actually starts to take effect, which may be a while yet.

One thing we know for certain is that the dust hasn't settled yet, and it won't for a while.

Wirelessly posted

Sighs... I feel I probably don't want to know more healthcare anymore.

So confusing! =/

Sorry to hear. *pat your back*

Some of health care bill is kinda complicated for me to understand either.

Who you need to talk to you is someone that looks at it from both sides.

Not from the articles, not from the government, not from the words of others.

Your feelings on the matter is what counts. You can like it or not like it.

We really won't know til it actually starts to take effect, which may be a while yet.

One thing we know for certain is that the dust hasn't settled yet, and it won't for a while.

Yes, I think you are echoing what many people feel.

It was designed to be confusing. Obama promised government transparency - so why the confusion?

Yes, everyone is required to have health insurance so when Obama grants amnesty to illegal aliens, they will be covered too.

unbelievable... but do you have source for that?

unbelievable... but do you have source for that?

It only apply when they have amnesty. I don't think doctors should be left emptyhanded they have to treat anyone who is in danger of health no matter what their background is. If they want to look at it as volunteering, and use charity to make up the loss of money that could use to support the staffs and hospital, that's fine. But the problem is, we can not track this for scams and fraud (especially for tax purposes)

I may be wrong lighthouse, but I think that is what Obama is going to pass.

Amnesty for all the illegial aliens in the country.

I am not sure, I need to research more on that matter and gain my perceptions on it.

I may be wrong lighthouse, but I think that is what Obama is going to pass.

Amnesty for all the illegial aliens in the country.

I am not sure, I need to research more on that matter and gain my perceptions on it.

lol I doubt Obama is gonna do that. no way.

It only apply when they have amnesty. I don't think doctors should be left emptyhanded they have to treat anyone who is in danger of health no matter what their background is. If they want to look at it as volunteering, and use charity to make up the loss of money that could use to support the staffs and hospital, that's fine. But the problem is, we can not track this for scams and fraud (especially for tax purposes)

old news. always like that since forever.

lol I doubt Obama is gonna do that. no way.

I don't know Jiro....I just have to research....but it is sounding like it so far...but I will not say it is happening until I am certain it will or will not.....

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back