What has happened to all the ad members? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on and off, My son started back to school but my dad isn't doing well, Hate seeing him like this.

Have you tried filing an eviction notice? Or contacted a local magistrate to find out what you can do about a squatter on the premises?
Man I wish they could help but he still has 2 weeks before his 9 months is up. But if he is not out by then I am kicking him out! Haha
No I started having small contractions, I'm a little worried he will be born on Monday the 21st... Eclipse day!!:eek2:

Man I wish they could help but he still has 2 weeks before his 9 months is up. But if he is not out by then I am kicking him out! Haha
No I started having small contractions, I'm a little worried he will be born on Monday the 21st... Eclipse day!!:eek2:
Even if you find a cure for the parasite, it will still leach itself to you for a few more years to come....eventually detatching but remaining within earshot and visual distance.... Still to wake you up when you finally fall asleep, demanding to be fed or changed.... eventually once it reaches 5 years or so it will leave home for a few hours only to return late afternoon to continue the cycle until it reaches a certain age and ventures out with other grouped cells to form a bond to run and get dirty, sweaty and return for a bath and rest. Usually at 18 years they venture out on their own in hopes of not returning, eventually finding a mate and multiplying....lmao

I think eclipse baby would be awesome.

Even if you find a cure for the parasite, it will still leach itself to you for a few more years to come....eventually detatching but remaining within earshot and visual distance.... Still to wake you up when you finally fall asleep, demanding to be fed or changed.... eventually once it reaches 5 years or so it will leave home for a few hours only to return late afternoon to continue the cycle until it reaches a certain age and ventures out with other grouped cells to form a bond to run and get dirty, sweaty and return for a bath and rest. Usually at 18 years they venture out on their own in hopes of not returning, eventually finding a mate and multiplying....lmao
And then it can gain it's own parasite that will have the same pattern.

And then it can gain it's own parasite that will have the same pattern.

But then with this new parasite, it is easily detachable when visiting the baby parasite's grandparents home... they get sent home! Some are easier to detach than others. A friend adores both her grandbabies and wouldn't mind keeping them.

But then with this new parasite, it is easily detachable when visiting the baby parasite's grandparents home... they get sent home! Some are easier to detach than others. A friend adores both her grandbabies and wouldn't mind keeping them.
Although my parasites are all very young at the moment, I know I will try to take their newborn parasites someday. I Love newborns!! Soo tiny!

Hey alldeaf members, let's go retire now and get paid $1,500 per month per member from Reba so we will have time to gossip on alldeaf. :lol:

Hey alldeaf members, let's go retire now and get paid $1,500 per month per member from Reba so we will have time to gossip on alldeaf. :lol:
Man I wish haha I still have another 66 before i can pay for my oen funeral cost haha.

I'm still here Reba! Just busy busy busy after the acquisition with Sotera, grew from 1200 to 2200 employees. Driving me bonker....

I'm still here Reba! Just busy busy busy after the acquisition with Sotera, grew from 1200 to 2200 employees. Driving me bonker....

Wow.. congrats! (well not for the going bonkers part...).
I'm still looking, both for jobs and possible "school/program". Program I was accepted to fell through- they're closing all their campuses...but potential interview beginning of September...

I am busy in the real world. So much to do.. I am sending my 2 years old son to the school next month. I am working on lunch meal ideas and keep in contact with my in-laws. I am worried about them. Sadly, my stepbrother in law's house in the expensive area is flooded not far from Galveston. My sister in law's house is not affected yet, but the flood crept up on the walkway to the front door. She and her family spent all night hauling furniture to upstairs. The school is closed for the entire week. It's going to be the longest summer for them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back