What happens to HA that are returned?

Ezdblue

Reaction score
I would like to know what happens to HA when they are returned to the audiologist within the trial period, I am wondering if the first HA I was set up with, where second hand, I never saw her open the box in front of me .

It's a possibility. I know of a few audiologists that did that and claim they're brand new.

The situation is that the HA started to malfunction in a big way. Draining the battery completely within 2 h or so. Streaming issues and so on within the first 5 days, the Audiologist got upset when I returned because she had them for 90 days and widex was not going to take them back ....
Now I am trying Oticon ( she made a big deal of opening the box in front of me and mentioned many times they were new ). But she also said that this was it , I could only go back to my original first pair if I didn’t want the Oticon ones.

The situation is that the HA started to malfunction in a big way. Draining the battery completely within 2 h or so. Streaming issues and so on within the first 5 days, the Audiologist got upset when I returned because she had them for 90 days and widex was not going to take them back ....
Now I am trying Oticon ( she made a big deal of opening the box in front of me and mentioned many times they were new ). But she also said that this was it , I could only go back to my original first pair if I didn’t want the Oticon ones.
what brand was that?

Back