What happened to my post?

Btretter

Reaction score
I created a post asking for help with my survey for a school project (no long answers, just yes/no questions, but the material is not covered in the FAQ), but it seems to have disappeared. I generated the post for the General Chat category and got a message saying it was waiting for approval before becoming visible to everyone. A day or so later, it seems to have disappeared. I asked the webmaster prior to posting if this would be OK, and he said it would be fine. I didn't receive any messages about whether it got approved or not, but the system says I don't have any content, so I'm not sure what happened. Does this mean it is not approved? Did it get lost? I'm trying to figure out what to do next, and I would appreciate any advice.

I can get to my email address and password off because I don't want to use alldeaf.com Can u fixed to stop my email address and password no more but I still do not need to chat or something no matter that all thanks u when u will send me stop things for email address and pwd too both

Back