What happen to Christmas light on Alldeaf?

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Alex, why Christmas light on Alldeaf isn't turn on? Would you mind to fix this logo to make Christmas light working?

If you cannot, that's alright.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

-Foxrac

Hi Alex, why Christmas light on Alldeaf isn't turn on? Would you mind to fix this logo to make Christmas light working?

-Foxrac

Maybe he doesn't decorate till closer to the 25th. I'll start decorating my place this weekend ... and leave the decorations up till Jan 7th.

It's been on for several days. Refresh your browser.

They came on for me when I just refreshed the browser

I don't see them as I'm on the black/dark theme. When I cleared the cookies for this site, it reverted to the default color (white/blue). I saw the Christmas lights then but when I logged back in, they disappeared.

-Foxrac

And Happy Chanukah ! There is nothing for Chanukah .

And Happy Chanukah ! There is nothing for Chanukah .

You do understand Hannukah and Christmas aren't equivalent don't you?

Since you are only a secular Jew anyway, you shouldn't have any emotion invested in it.

It's been on for several days. Refresh your browser.

You misunderstood - I said that Christmas light on alldeaf logo isn't flashing or blinking or bright - I means light on.

Let me clarify - I saw Christmas light on alldeaf logo but they aren't animated - it means light doesn't on or flashing.

There is example below.
christmas_animated_gifs_05.gif

You misunderstood - I said that Christmas light on alldeaf logo isn't flashing or blinking or bright - I means light on.

Let me clarify - I saw Christmas light on alldeaf logo but they aren't animated - it means light doesn't on or flashing.

There is example below.

I do not remember the lights ever flashing....did they flash for you in the past?

No nothing

You don't see the Christmas lights at all? On the very top left corner?

Is this perhaps browser-related? I use Chrome and I can see these lights. Granted, they're not flashing, but I'm not sure if they are supposed to be.

I do not remember the lights ever flashing....did they flash for you in the past?
I don't remember any flashing before.

I think the lights are a nice touch the way they are.

There is example below.

That is funny ! It would be cute to put outside of a house. The lights on alldeaf never flash off and on. I guess they're to keep the electric bill down . :giggle:

All I got is ad for Patagonia

What we are talking about is all the way up at the very top in the left hand corner of a thread — at least on my computer using Firefox in the USA. It is the alldeaf logo that is wrapped in Christmas lights for the season. Some of us think we remember the lights flashing some years and others don't agree that they ever did flash.

Back