What good thing happened to you today?

made plans with my good friend and i'm seeing her saturday :)

Jogged 2 miles with my coworker at the park in this beautiful weather.

I transferred my left-over money from my checkin account to my savin account. :rockon:

I found out one of my friends is having a good day today. For me, that is a good thing. I don't like watching my friends go through hard times. Sometimes I wish I could take it for them so they won't have to.

Had a friend and neighbor tell me that I still have a good voice while singing.

I am helping my daughter make brain panna cotta for her apres wedding zombie party. I was worried. No worries!
The first one came out of the mold easily and is just gross and completely delicious. I tasted the ring left in the mold. I have only 4 or 5 more to make. After they are all made I will make a clotty looking sauce for them. Here is a picture and recipe.

Barking Moonbat Early Warning System

Success!

I think these would be good for Halloween or any day using a normal jello or panna cotta mold.

Sent my niece a surprise "goodie" box at college. She's studying to be an ASL interpreter, and she got the box during her mid-terms. It made her day, which - in turn, made mine!

This morning I saw a large gray cat looking into the living room window. It had one ear missing and my heart skipped a beat. It was missing for over a year and the owner across the street confirmed that it returned last night. We wonder where the heck it has been but are happy to see it again. Its name is Homer. :)

This morning I saw a large gray cat looking into the living room window. It had one ear missing and my heart skipped a beat. It was missing for over a year and the owner across the street confirmed that it returned last night. We wonder where the heck it has been but are happy to see it again. Its name is Homer. :)

Brilliant that name!

So nice to hear the cat came home!

Hm. I actually had to think on this one. I'm known as the grumpy one in the family...
hm.....:) the only thing I can think of right off the top of my head was that I wrote a new song. Lyrics only but hopefully I can get some music to it soon.

Writing is always a good thing at least for me. I'm a writer so when I'm able to write freely and it's a lightbulb moment and all the words just come together perfectly...I guess that's a wonderful thing to have happen.

I'm the geek here obviously :)

I had a neighbor take me to lunch as a thank you for helping her with organizing her files. We still have a lot of work to go, but this was for yesterday and today.

Made reservations for this awesome "Spirits of the Past" event at this 1800s era village nearby. I called and inquired about an interpreter for my partner and they were really accommodating, which is always awesome. I'm exciteddddddd :D I think they're doing a Sleepy Hollow scene with a headless horseman!

Got a really cool dinosaur toy as a get well gift from my granddaughters.

Filene's basement had a big sale today, so i got myself two really nice shirts for cheap

All my boys and some family are here this AM....we're planning a BBQ...it's nice when we all can find the time to get together and just relax...it's cool, no AC !!...getting the river breeze again...perfect October weather.

I had the manager at Denny's cook my lunch special with no dairy at all. I brought in my own burger bun and butter. He fixed my Chicken Avocado sandwich so that the cook would not get in trouble with corporate for using "rogue" ingredients.

Last edited:
Back