What good thing happened to you today?

I just had my first shamrock shake from McDonald's... :rockon:

I met with my ASL club today, spent some time cuddling with the two grand-babies who don't live around the corner from me, and helped one of our godsons/foster sons with his homework.
He is seven. He had spelling words to study, and was supposed to give me sentences using his spelling words.
One of the words was 'unfair.' His sentence was "It is UNFAIR that I have to study spelling words when my brother is playing outside."

I love that kid. He cracks me up. Yes, I let him go outside.

I was asked to assist a Senior ASL Class every Thursday starting in March. I figure I can help a little but I can learn a lot. I am excited I hopping it comes through. I want to find out if they will let my mom attend. She could meet some people and leasrn ASL at the same time. I pray this woeks out.

We have been keeping a close eye on Tinkerbell with her walking since she has been having problems with arthritis. Well, about a week and a half ago, we started her on some Hip & Joint supplements for cats. She gets them twice a day and loves them. Today, she is walking a little better. She looks like she's lost a little weight, but she is walking better and not favoring the one leg as much.

the fact it's Presidents Day, less work to do at work. but tomorrow there'll be tons.

Kristina, even your CATS have mobility issues?!?!?

Millie has mobility issues too. But then again, she's darn fat. :lol:

Hubby boght me an IPod touch. I have an IPad and love it. The IPod is easier to carry around when I am not home. Hopefully it can help with some conversations. I am excited to try it as soon as he sets it up. Our Apple account is some how messed up after he logged in at the Apple store. Something positive to look forward to.

My hubby finally changed the oil in my car. It was black sludge!

Back