What good thing happened to you today?

i found someone to take a kitten. my neighbor is in the hospital and cant keep her cat's kittens. so my auntie said she would love one.

Good for your aunt! Hopefully your neighbor will have her cat spayed after this.

The good thing today that I was able to get up at 445 AM for the 2nd time this week to go to the gym. Hope I can keep this up! So far so good!

I bought two tickets for myself and my dad to Ellis Island/Statue of Liberty. We enjoyed it. I took over 100 pictures.

I grilled hamburgers for us and my dad compliement (sp) me for making very good burgers.

Tomorrow, we are going to Cape May/Wildwood, NJ for sightseeing.

Umm, oftentimes people are cruel and fake and I am not very well-liked person. Now some more new faces want to be my friend because I am too nice person to them. *shrugs*

Many thing!!!!

I shop West Edmonton Mall
I eat Red Lobster
I meet cute guy who sign! (we make out little hehe)

Great day!!!!

The good thing today that I was able to get up at 445 AM for the 2nd time this week to go to the gym. Hope I can keep this up! So far so good!

That's great!! i think 3 times or 4 a week is good for workout than everyday. right? I try to keep 3 times a week as much as I can than none or everyday. lol I did everyday before and it did not work for me. so i stick with 3 times a week. better than none!

I bought two tickets for myself and my dad to Ellis Island/Statue of Liberty. We enjoyed it. I took over 100 pictures.

I grilled hamburgers for us and my dad compliement (sp) me for making very good burgers.

Tomorrow, we are going to Cape May/Wildwood, NJ for sightseeing.

aww that sounds lovely! didnt know your dad is in town. have fun!!!

Umm, oftentimes people are cruel and fake and I am not very well-liked person. Now some more new faces want to be my friend because I am too nice person to them. *shrugs*

guess its age thingy?

Good thing today was our new dishwasher and fridge arrived today. Stainless steel...woot!

wow!

Today was a blessing indeed, i saw my lost friend whom i lost his contact for over 7yrs. Not only that he decided to take me out for shoping, we really had a nice time today.

Took our dogs to Wendys with us and got hamburgers to bring home for lunch. Dogs love Wendys!

Went to watch my girl's softball game and then watched my boy's football game. We had a good lunch at red robin. I finally got my hair done that was overdue. :D so it's been a good day for all of us. :)

Back