What food are you craving?

H.o.H_Angel

:wiggle: What is a food you want right now, but can't have? Doesn't have to relate to health wise. I just mean food you want, but don't have in your home or something.

I really want. Soup. Vegetable soup. Mmmm, but we don't have any in my house.

Last edited:

GrayEagle

Coffee and wheat-containing snacks and foods. I was told wheat & caffeine make inflammation worse for arthritis. So I have stopped drinking coffee (herbal non-caffeine teas only now :shock:) and have cut down wheat to one serving/day. It's helping, along with the acupuncture. But I sure do miss my morning two cups of coffee... :(

rockin'robin

I can eat anything as long as it's not too/overly spicey,

Was thinking I'd love some Beef Vegetable Soup right now since it's cool and overcast out....gotta make a grocery store run for that tho.'

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
If it's something I can't have - then I will say I really wish for some good Southern Fried Chicken.

No longer allowed to eat meat.

ambrosia

Premium Member
Why can't you have vegetable soup? Does it have to be something we can't have? What if I'm craving something but can have it, should I not mention it?

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
I meant like it's not in your home or something. It doesn't have to relate to health wise. Just what you're craving that isn't available. :)
ok then a shark soup at this chinese restaurant in NYC. it's a $100 bowl. :eek3:

R

A delicious vegan burrito... Yum. The burrito place that *used* to be near me moved further into Dublin, and I haven't had a burrito since. I'm just never in that part of the city. =P

Angel1989

Premium Member
I can eat anything as long as it's not too/overly spicey,

Was thinking I'd love some Beef Vegetable Soup right now since it's cool and overcast out....gotta make a grocery store run for that tho.'
RR that is funny..this is all I have been wanting to eat all week. Yum yum yum!!

I'd love a steak sandwich right about now. But seeing as I put on 3kg in weight over christmas, I guess it'll be just a salad for me!

H.o.H_Angel

Oh yeah. Little hostess blueberry muffins. So delicious. Now I miss them :p I made a mousse that came out wrong and tasted like the cream filling of hostess cupcake :D