What drinking over 30 beers a day does to you

It has to be $$$$ to drink 30 beers per day. How do you afford the rent and bills?

Also, how do you find time to do other things if you drink 30 beers per day?

Good question...and Pot cost more than beer?....How can anyone afford to buy Pot and smoke it everyday?....Beats me!

Before 1994 or 1995 government welfare for mothers with many children became stricter and had some budget cuts regarding that matter. 20 years ago the costs of beer packs were much cheaper.

Oh, by the way my partner's mother had never worked since she was 17. By having seven children and dependent of WIC and government welfare. I bet she used Some WIC to buy beers.

Good question...and Pot cost more than beer?....How can anyone afford to buy Pot and smoke it everyday?....Beats me!

It's the same situation with those 500+ pound people. They're so fat they can't even get out of their house so it makes me wonder, how do they get the food? The answer is they always have someone bringing food to them.

I bet this alcoholic always had a friend or a family member buying beer for her. That, or she turned tricks.

You know what's surprising is that you can actually die from alcohol withdrawal. That's why they have those detox centers so they can keep a close watch and provide medication as needed.
Yup and my partner saw that as a substance abuse counselor in a lock down ward. Drinking that amount is insane and I cannot imagine getting that much in me.

Since it was insane, I wonder what deep dark secret she was running from. She reaps what she sows but we don't know what somebody reaped that she sowed that caused this.

Alcoholism does not mean running from something. It just means alcoholism. Usually there is some other component but that can be a wide variety of things.
It is my determination that if I were to start drinking again I would make my own wine, beer, and hard stuff at home. That junk from the store has got a lot chemicals and crap in it.
Of course I wont drink again but if I do there wont be any store bought poison for me.

It has to be $$$$ to drink 30 beers per day. How do you afford the rent and bills?

Also, how do you find time to do other things if you drink 30 beers per day?

How can you do anything after drinking that much beer ??? You certainly can't drive to work like that. I would drunk on one can of beer. I do not drink any booze.

Looks like one of my neighbors. She is a severe alcoholic and she is constantly in and out of the hospital. It is not uncommon for the ambulance to come pick her up at least once or twice a month. She is very thin, here teeth are bad, and she has all sorts of other problems. The sad part is when she cannot get beer, she will resort to drinking straight cooking wine. She asked me to go to the store for her and I told her absolutely not because I'm not going to enable her drinking.

This lady is in her 60's and looks every bit like a woman in her 80s or older. This same lady has been known to come knocking on mine and my other neighbor's doors during the wee hours of the morning. I usually don't find out she has been banging on my door until the next morning.

Me and one of my other neighbor's have tried everything we can to force her into a legally incapacitated state so that she would be forced into rehab but nothing has worked. This woman needs to get sobered up and be placed in an assisted living center so that she can be properly watched over.

Back