What does that mean?

Catmandu

Reaction score
:werd: <--- can someone explain that to me?

It means the comment they are quoting was weird

Think someone in another post explained that being like "word up" as in agreeing with you.

bbnt, that's what I thought also. :laugh2:

Agree? Interesting....

:werd: <--- what's with the eyes? Seems not too enthused LOL Dang with poor droopy eyes and agree just doesn't mix well. That's why I had to ask because I thought it may mean something else. LOL

Originally posted by Katzie
Agree? Interesting....

:werd: <--- what's with the eyes? Seems not too enthused LOL Dang with poor droopy eyes and agree just doesn't mix well. That's why I had to ask because I thought it may mean something else. LOL

I dunno but I like that expression. :lol:

Hi BostonIceFire - didn't realize it. Forgive me? :bowdown:

BostonKatzie :mrgreen:

Person #1: Saddam is one crazy motherfucker, using human shields to protect himself and his personal interests.

Person #2: Werd.

So, yes, it's agreeing with the statement Person #1 made. Now, I wouldn't be so enthused about agreeing, now would I? ;)

Originally posted by Alex
Person #1: Saddam is one crazy motherfucker, using human shields to protect himself and his personal interests.

So, yes, it's agreeing with the statement Person #1 made. Now, I wouldn't be so enthused about agreeing, now would I? ;)

Now that I agree! :thumb:

Now on a good note.... what if I say "You're so beautiful!"

I'm guessing that Person #2 is not enthused about what I said?
That is exactly what I mean LOL

LOL About the enthused eyes, it means something you say to sound interested to avoid talking to someone annoying. I just infer to “Oh.” or “Really?” :lol:

Back