What does that mean?

Liza

Think someone in another post explained that being like "word up" as in agreeing with you.

bbnt, that's what I thought also. :laugh2:

Catmandu

Agree? Interesting....

:werd: <--- what's with the eyes? Seems not too enthused LOL Dang with poor droopy eyes and agree just doesn't mix well. That's why I had to ask because I thought it may mean something else. LOL

G

GoldenLeaf74

Originally posted by Katzie
Agree? Interesting....

:werd: <--- what's with the eyes? Seems not too enthused LOL Dang with poor droopy eyes and agree just doesn't mix well. That's why I had to ask because I thought it may mean something else. LOL
I dunno but I like that expression. :lol:

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Person #1: Saddam is one crazy motherfucker, using human shields to protect himself and his personal interests.

Person #2: Werd.

So, yes, it's agreeing with the statement Person #1 made. Now, I wouldn't be so enthused about agreeing, now would I? ;)

Catmandu

Originally posted by Alex
Person #1: Saddam is one crazy motherfucker, using human shields to protect himself and his personal interests.

So, yes, it's agreeing with the statement Person #1 made. Now, I wouldn't be so enthused about agreeing, now would I? ;)

Now that I agree! :thumb:

Now on a good note.... what if I say "You're so beautiful!"

I'm guessing that Person #2 is not enthused about what I said?
That is exactly what I mean LOL

femme Fatale

Official AD Nutcracker
LOL About the enthused eyes, it means something you say to sound interested to avoid talking to someone annoying. I just infer to “Oh.” or “Really?” :lol:

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk